The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA Thorn, Working as intended...

Jaxsun
Jaxsun
✭✭✭✭
...ZOS, you said you're reading everything we write, well fix your busted #!^ server, start by removing the "botting" "fix" you implemented with 1.2. That's when most of the problems started. The "bots" are 10x more welcome than that server meltdown we saw tonight. The fight at Castle Rollback tonight approx. 9:45pm cst was a joke. This is really getting sickening.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to give the same penalty for aoe spamming as they do for chat spamming - a kick to login.
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    Need to give the same penalty for aoe spamming as they do for chat spamming - a kick to login.

That would be a good work around until they stabilize the server.
  • Pathfinder
    Pathfinder
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, I was there too. Got fed up and logged out early. :( Only 7 days left on my sub...
    Main
    Malfahri del Sol Imperial Templar (stamplar *new respec) PC/NA/Trueflame
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know im gonna get blasted for this but honestly try haderus or another for one night.... you may be surprised at how nice the fights are and virtually lag free.

I agree you shouldn't have to but you may find it worth the switch

DK SCRUB OUT
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bots? Never been bots in Cyrodiil.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried chillrend the other night and enjoyed it! Will try Haderus.
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBull wrote: »
    Bots? Never been bots in Cyrodiil.

Think he was referring to the system to recognize and remove bots not the actual bots themselves.