Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"And Throw Away the Key" Shadowfen Quest Bugged

RozMayan
RozMayan
I am on the "Take Medical Supplies to the Tower" step of the "And Throw Away the Key" quest in Shadowfen, and there is no NPC to talk to where the quest arrow takes me to in the tower. Other people in the same tower said they ran into the same bug. What gives? I can find the NPC convo on Google, so I'm sure this is an isolated issue, but why? I tried relogging and restarting the quest. Neither strategy worked...

Edit: After a 12-hour recess from the game, I logged back in and went back to the tower where the quest arrow still points, and there was still no NPC. Abandoning didn't help either. I was hoping the issue was just in my instance(s) yesterday, but evidently not. Bug report 140607-008446...
Edited by RozMayan on June 7, 2014 7:12PM
  • mrfr0sty
    mrfr0sty
    ✭✭
    Same issue here. No one in the tower to give the medical supplies to.
  • dmurdoch7rwb17_ESO
    Same here. No-on at tower to give medical supplies to.
  • augustus6995ub17_ESO
    augustus6995ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Having the same issue as well.
  • RozMayan
    RozMayan
    elderscrollsonline.info/quests/and-throw-away-the-key

Jurni: It's been quite some time since I saw a new face. Why are you here?
    Hero: General Raetus sent me. These supplies are for you.
    Jurni: Aha! About time. If the general wants me to hold this tower, he needs to send me medical supplies more often. I bet there's more to this than meets the eye.
    Hero: Complete Quest.

Clearly it was working at one point. What gives Zeni?
  • RozMayan
    RozMayan
    So after this morning's NA server maintenance, I went back to the tower and Jurni was available to speak to! :D
  • comicbookdavidub17_ESO
    comicbookdavidub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    This occurrence is still a problem, two other people in the area had the same thing happen to them. I tried reloading, quitting and restarting to no avail. The arrow points to nothing.
  • anruinpeb18_ESO
    anruinpeb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    For me there is no quest item (supplies) :(
    Edited by anruinpeb18_ESO on June 26, 2014 9:27AM
  • 1ne2woBe
    1ne2woBe
    ✭✭✭
    I am stuck with a quest marker inside the tent "Collect Medical Supplies". There are no supplies to be found.
  • dogandlion_ESO
    dogandlion_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I also have no quest items for "Collect Medical Supplies" and there are 3 others here that also aren't finding them. Sigh.
    Edited by dogandlion_ESO on June 27, 2014 1:02PM
  • Oevaag_Bur
    Oevaag_Bur
    ✭✭
    Add my name to the list. No medical supplies to collect ^^
  • Dimitris
    Dimitris
    Soul Shriven
    Same here
  • 1ne2woBe
    1ne2woBe
    ✭✭✭
    I did some more googling, and found this:

Known Issues with Patch 1.2.3
    Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Garbrac, Thursday at 12:06 AM.

"STATUS: Currently investigating.
    Shadowfen, And Throw Away the Key: Jurni will sometimes not appear for the quest step “Take Medical Supplies to the Tower.”"

http://www.tesoelite.com/forums/threads/known-issues-with-patch-1-2-3.6504/

So they are aware of it. That's a good sign.
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No medical supplies here either.

Wish they would update this stuff on the official forums too, wusses.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • adam.s.jonesub17_ESO
    still bugged no medical supplies to pick up
  • Severyn
    Severyn
    Soul Shriven
    still bugged as of the 4th of July,..no medical supplies to be found. I've tried logging out,..etc to no avail!
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, everyone. We are working on a fix as we speak for this issue. We'll be sure to update the Known Issue thread when we have new info. Thanks for hanging in there!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • Khoray
    Khoray
    Soul Shriven
    still bugged
  • Trent420
    Trent420
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same issue, There are no medical supplies in the tent to pick up although the map marker is there. I have tried logging off and back on to no avail. I have also waited more than a week and it's still not fixed.
  • Svann
    Svann
    ✭✭✭
    Cmon zos. We're dying here. No medical supplies.
  • Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    still bugged. wow this was posted one month ago.
    Edited by Kevinmon on July 6, 2014 1:38PM
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixed, though the other one in the immediate area (A Final Rest, I think it's called?) is bugged.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixed, though the other one in the immediate area (A Final Rest, I think it's called?) is bugged.

Thanks for letting us know that. I went back and finished it last night after seeing this. I was able to finish the Final Rest one as well as all three urns were in place.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • dhallbergb16_ESO
    dhallbergb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    This bloody quest is still bugged as of today.. might wanna kick someones arse a bit :neutral_face: