The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Things I love

bugmom
bugmom
✭✭✭✭
Was thinking about upcoming changes and as usual there is a lot of discussion about impact to combat, XP, etc. However, I got to thinking about all the little things I love in this game, that would be so easy to take for granted. So to the Devs - thanks for all the attention to the little things that I love!

I love --

- the way the light reflects on the water
- the sound of the waves
- the rumbly voices of the giants
- watching the lava flow down the mountain in Stonefalls
- that I can see the lava under the water
- the little noise I hear when I've caught a fish
- that I can see my fingers wrapped around the fishing pole (hands so hard to draw!)
- the detail on my armor (rivets and grommets and straps and wrinkles)
- barnacles on pier pilings
- the tangles in my unruly nord hair
- hearing stagger and sway in a low sexy voice while I battle giants in The Rift
- the chime when my ultimate is ready
- gleaming tile dome roofs in Sentinel
- the sound of my boots crunching in the sand
- hearing the crack of the ice when I escape a freezing spell
- seeing a flabby Ogrim belly ripple as I stab him
- seeing every blade of grass moving in the breeze
- the detailed carvings, especially in Dwemer ruins
- the celestial clock inside the entrance to Yldzuun
- the rock in Rawl'Kha that is perfect for standing on
- all the little bugs and snakes and crawly things
- hearing my winged twilight sing her little song

and so many more!
  • Ahdora
    Ahdora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! :D

I love how the spriggans try to attack me by blowing leaves in my face (or is it petals?)
    I love looking up at the huge mushrooms in Deshaan.
    Enjoy the sweet sound of nirnroot as I run by it
    Seeing the Valkyn helm proc a mob into a pile of ash

And a lot more.

I'm stopped by the little things in the game quite often, still.
    Heals With Stick, V11 Argonian Nightblade Healer, NA-EP
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, you hit a few of my favorites there....

-That little humming that my winged twilight does when there hasn't been enough recent bloodshed

-The drama-queen deaths of scamps and banekin

-that 2-second frothywater-and-healthbar-drop warning that the slaughterfish are attacking (I have gotten away from them now that I know the 'warning signs')

-the option to just go ahead and kill that manipulative bey-atch in the Toothmaul goblin lair

-Dye stations (oh there are issue, but I'm glad to have them)

-Making my horse rear up just for the heck of it
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Came looking for pictures of Lamp

Leaving disappointed

I also love spinning my horse around cause it looks funny
    Options
  • bugmom
    bugmom
    ✭✭✭✭