Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NPC Neck Snap

roguexxxmenb14_ESO
This one was in Eastmarch; as I was trying to find a way to save the Skald-King. Stormy-Eyes snapped his neck back; and got stuck there. hehe. This happened on Jan. 2nd.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @roguexxxmenb14_ESO,

We're aiming to have this issue resolved in Update 6. Thanks for the report!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • KriHavok
    KriHavok
    ✭✭✭✭
    cSAP2pd.png
    UESP Staffer & Wiki Editor
  • roguexxxmenb14_ESO
    I had to miss most of ESO LIve yesterday; but I did catch that part about the neck snap; and how you at ZOS thought it was almost a thing of the past. Wanted to let you guys know; it wasn't. I actually had two sure neck snaps. I had another a few days after this one; but I didn't take a screen shot. I only took this one because I thought it was funny. But yes; the neck snap is alive and well, and we are all looking forward to Update 6! hehe