The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Champion Zones Difficulty?

Firellight
Firellight
✭✭✭
I'm not asking for higher difficulty. I want to know if current veteran zones will all be moved to the same level, because after defeating Molag Bal, I'd like to be able to adventure in any veteran zone, without the need to do initial grinding, or progress through chronological quests in Cadwell's Silver in order to reach Gold, and progress through those quests to be able to survive in the fifth gold zone. And all of that before being decently strong to go to Craglorn.

It's waaay to linear for me, and I'm sure there are others who agree.
Edited by Firellight on January 16, 2015 3:34PM

Best Answer

• DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS still hasn't told us yet exactly how 1.7's change to remove Veteran Ranks will effect current VR1-VR10 Zones. Anything anyone states is nothing more than speculation, I'll leave it at that.
    Options
    Answer ✓