Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Joeshock Sorc PVP Video

Jahosefat
Jahosefat
✭✭✭✭
Another sorc video?! Well, it seemed like the thing to do :) *insert humble quote here* I had a lot of fun making it, I hope some of you enjoy watching it! Different build than most, variety of situations, and no low level characters were harmed in the making. All from NA Thornblade in the past week.

[Edit]: Shorter video with riskier situations
http://youtu.be/JzQE_BLGn7k

[Edit]: Version available in all countries :) (No music)
http://youtu.be/3vY4f90p7lM

http://youtu.be/RdlISGHJ4R4

I apologize for a couple of things (new to video editing):
1.) My taste in music. I can post a version with no music if anyone is interested.
2.) It ends abruptly. I got a little carried away and made a really long video, so I cut it in half :) If anyone wants me to post the other half I can.
Edited by Jahosefat on January 11, 2015 10:59PM
Joeshock- AD NA AB Thorn Chill Sorc New Eden Low Sec Roamer

Fight not with monsters lest ye become one
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blocked in my country. :(
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
    Options
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leovolao wrote: »

lmfao... homemade movies being blocked as per geographic location.

R.I.P Common Sense
    Vehemence
    Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh no! Is there some way I could fix this?

[Edit]: It picked up the music. I'll load a music free version shortly. Sorry about that.
    Edited by Jahosefat on December 23, 2014 8:30PM

Options
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jahosefat wrote: »

[Edit]: It picked up the music. I'll load a music free version shortly. Sorry about that.

I can help you with a quick fix.

Go to your Video Manager page and find the video. It should look something like this and show "Blocked in some countries". Click on 'Remove Claimed Song'
    08c34db0855f96ed8efff8a6e4846bf9.png

Click on 'Remove Claimed Song'

You'll be taken to a page that looks like this
    076374165b1c390d153467af78af2954.png

Click on this button
    9de191f0691611d69b582115e36488e5.png

After doing this, you can click save changes or add a track from Youtube's free playlist to replace the song you recently had.

After you save changes, it will take about 15-30 minutes for your video to be updated and available for everyone to watch.

:)
    Edited by Sypher on December 23, 2014 8:52PM
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
    Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »

I can help you with a quick fix.

Go to your Video Manager page and find the video. It should look something like this and show "Blocked in some countries". Click on 'Remove Claimed Song'
    08c34db0855f96ed8efff8a6e4846bf9.png

Click on 'Remove Claimed Song'

You'll be taken to a page that looks like this
    076374165b1c390d153467af78af2954.png

Click on this button
    9de191f0691611d69b582115e36488e5.png

After doing this, you can click save changes or add a track from Youtube's free playlist to replace the song you recently had.

After you save changes, it will take about 15-30 minutes for your video to be updated and available for everyone to watch.

:)

Thank you! That was very helpful :). It's processing now, will post the link soon.
    Edited by Jahosefat on December 23, 2014 9:11PM

Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭

Let me know if the new link doesn't work in the OP. Hope you enjoy!

Options
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha you killed Moaning but you didn't kill me :p. I remember that fight at the Roebeck resource ... I didn't have wings on my bars & no healer around, so couldn't push the flag. I remember you bolting out of there when we finally had numbers & (wisely) decided not to chase you to the castle gate.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
    Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    Haha you killed Moaning but you didn't kill me :p. I remember that fight at the Roebeck resource ... I didn't have wings on my bars & no healer around, so couldn't push the flag. I remember you bolting out of there when we finally had numbers & (wisely) decided not to chase you to the castle gate.

It is always fun to run into you guys :) Your NB and DK are beasts.

Options
  • Famemonster
    Famemonster
    ✭✭
    Joeshock #1 Sorc NA!
    Famemonster NB - Famemonsterx DK - Famemonster X DK - Mindblasterx Templar - Emi Takai Sorcerer
    Options
  • Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭
    Nice video dude. Sorc power baby.

You can come crash on my couch and watch all the videos you want dawg. I warn you tho, I have a strict no pots policy in my household. It is a kettle only house.
    Da Sandman

Havöc
    Options
  • Freaky_D
    Freaky_D
    Soul Shriven
    He forgot to mention the bad ass nightblade helping him defend roe farm is his gf ;)
    Freaky-D VR11 [NA] Thorn Knight Blade

If you gaze into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you
    Options
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    music is fine but you are not taking much risk in the videos :s thanks for sharing though
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on January 9, 2015 12:07AM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
    Options
  • Mukuro
    Mukuro
    ✭✭
    Im still wondering what was good about that... crushing shock spam makes you the best sorc in NA?... personally i feel disgusted with myself when i even put that on my bar.... i must suck then...
    Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth.
    (EP) V13 Sorc "Mukuro Rokudo"
    (EP) V3 Temp "Unmei No Yari"
    (AD) V5 Nb "L'uomo Nero"
    Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mukuro wrote: »
    Im still wondering what was good about that... crushing shock spam makes you the best sorc in NA?... personally i feel disgusted with myself when i even put that on my bar.... i must suck then...

I think my friend @famemonster was mostly trolling me :) I posted the video to show a different build and hopefully help some sorcs looking for something different; I think some people on here find the different videos in this forum helpful. I also think the more ESO PVP videos there are on youtube the healthier the game looks; and some of them may help draw in new players considering ESO (and I love ESO, I want it to grow and flourish :)).

As far as crushing shock, I find it offers the best combination of on demand DPS and mobility for the sorc. Frag casting has its obivous limitations/problems and I don't find the "proc fishing" builds to be fun. I think 2h builds are the most fun but have problems with longevity and durability. After 1.6 hits I may try switching over to a 2h build depending on the changes.
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    music is fine but you are not taking much risk in the videos :s thanks for sharing though

Thank you for your feedback, I may try to make a "high risk situation" sorc video in the future :) That would probably be a lot of fun to try to put together.

Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »

@Sotha_Sil I added a much shorter video to the OP with riskier situations :) I hope you enjoy.

[Edit]: Here's the link
    http://youtu.be/JzQE_BLGn7k
    Edited by Jahosefat on January 12, 2015 12:57AM

Options
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im like, who is joeshock, then i realized hes AD as well and i dont really know anyone from my own faction cause i dont ever fight them lol.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
    Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    im like, who is joeshock, then i realized hes AD as well and i dont really know anyone from my own faction cause i dont ever fight them lol.

lol I had the same reaction about the Tea Pot and Leper Si videos :) Lately I've been trying to pay more attention to whose a part of the friendly zergs I surf.

Options
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jahosefat what gear are you running and is that unstable wall of elements?
    Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Digiman wrote: »
    @Jahosefat what gear are you running and is that unstable wall of elements?

@Digiman Yep unstable wall of elements and easy-to-acquire gear: 5/5 seducer, 3/5 ashen grip, 2/3 grace of the ancients with full impen (full impen may be overkill here). I change the jewelry enchants around some but I had a weapon damage, spell damage, and mag cost reduction glyphs on the jewelry in the videos (and warrior mundus). And 7/7 light armor.
    Edited by Jahosefat on January 14, 2015 6:10AM

Options
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorc is so broken. FIngers crossed for 1.6.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
    Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    Sorc is so broken. FIngers crossed for 1.6.

I'll be honest, my heart sank a little when I heard they were focusing on pets in 1.6. But I'm trying to reserve judgement until we see the whole picture.

But things like this scare me (the darkest days of the sorc may be yet to come).

DTGCjui.png
    Edited by Jahosefat on January 14, 2015 6:16PM

Options
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol I had the same reaction about the Tea Pot and Leper Si videos :) Lately I've been trying to pay more attention to whose a part of the friendly zergs I surf.

What you talking about dude? Everyone knows meeee! :disagree:
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
    Options
  • Da Sandman
    Da Sandman
    ✭✭✭

Ugh
    Da Sandman

Havöc
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sorcs won't see too many changes because the only skill line that really needs work is pets. Over all they are fairly balanced and have great passives for the upcoming 1.6 changes.

With the nerfs and buff for other classes I can only hope they are all closer to the same level.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Jahosefat
    Jahosefat
    ✭✭✭✭
    sorcs won't see too many changes because the only skill line that really needs work is pets. Over all they are fairly balanced and have great passives for the upcoming 1.6 changes.

With the nerfs and buff for other classes I can only hope they are all closer to the same level.

I agree with that for the most part. The pets are *meh* to me just because of the AI and bar swap problems. I was hoping for a more creative surge change and some lightning splash love (which may still be coming) so we will see. The "dark days of the sorcs" was mostly a joke :) And with buffs to heavy armor who knows what cyr will be like post 1.6.

If I had a 1.6 wishlist I might have added a stam regen buff to lightning form as well :)

At least I do now :# Maybe all the AD sorcs can join forces now that we are becoming aware of one another. If things start going south "Scatter! They can't catch us all!" :)
    Edited by Jahosefat on January 14, 2015 10:45PM

Options