The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for RP guild-NA-DC

bori85
bori85
Soul Shriven
Evening/late night RPer looking for a guild to join. Most of the posts on this forum seem pretty ancient but I figured making a post would be worth a shot. My handle is the same ingame. Preferably something mage or criminally oriented. Not looking to enlist, thanks.
Edited by bori85 on December 30, 2014 6:40AM
  • Tashira_Ronin
    Tashira_Ronin
    ✭✭✭
    WAVES!

Welcome !

1) shameless plug. I run a small RP guild of grey aligned members including weres and vamps please feel free to check out www.covenantenclave.guildlaunch.com
    but

We are affiliate with a much larger PVE/PVP guild The Keg so you could join the keg and still be invited to RP events. The Keg has a growing number of RPers who do all other content as well.

2) teso-RP.com. Have a look at all the RP guilds in the NA - DC area, one of their recruitment a posts may appeal all to you.

3) the Covenant collective is the OOC RP guild of all the RPers in the DC zone. You may want try there too and see which guild members have the style that interests you.

@tashira_ronin. In game
    NA/PC/DC - played since beta