The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NB tank build

Lilselvag07
Hey guys I was wondering if there was anyone out there v12 to v14 that is pulling off NB tank build. I want to see what other people are doing for skill sets, armor, and buffs. Even if you just post the build it would be greatly appreciated. Actually any help at all would be great. I am sorry forgot to post this is for PVE not PVP.
Edited by Lilselvag07 on January 11, 2015 6:28AM
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a quick search on these very forums you can find a few topics on NB Tanking, HERE is one of them. There are also YouTube videos of players, Deltia especially, doing full runs of Vet content as a NB Tank.

EDIT: I'm working on doing videos myself of Vet Dungeons while Tanking/Healing as a Nightblade, just haven't made any yet.
    Edited by DeLindsay on January 11, 2015 7:22AM
  • Lilselvag07
    Thank you very much for the link