Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(NA) Cry Havoc (Dagger Fall) - Organized PVP - 175+ active members recruiting!

Blackclouud
Blackclouud
✭✭
Cry Havoc
PVP
Organized PVP Warbands ( Founder of the Wreck Shop Alliance)
Active Guild Website
Youtube Channel
Live Twitch Stream
TeamSpeak Channel

Cry Havoc is an organized non elitist attitude DC guild intent on creating and maintaining a chill relaxed environment. Formed during the first days of head start!!!! We have been around for the long haul and will continue to do so! We have been around since head start and strive to keep our environment as so! If your looking for an active guild free of drama with weekly and daily guild events and some of the greatest people you'll meet on the North American server we are your haven!!

Looking for Organized PVP? Looking for a group that doesnt just impulse spam? A group that acts on its own strategy and DOESNT follow Zerg around? Well you have found them... but dont take my word for it! Come run with us and find out!

Member and Founder of the WSA ( Wreck Shop Alliance ) in league with another guild that we coordinate with in cyrodil! Let me reiterate this is the BEST group of folks I have ever run with as far as pvp goes, and Ive got roots back to Dark Age of Camelot!

We have players from all play zones and do our best to tailor events throughout the week.

PVP warbands following days and times. THOUGH WE PVP ALL THE TIME these are just the days that the GM hosts the events.

Sunday 1730pst
Tuesday 1630pst

We run a tight strategic maneuvers and do our best to keep a fun environment for everyone of all levels! Separate team speak channels with channel commander is also used to keep multiple Warbands organized for maximum potential at wreckin shop!

- Weekly Guild events!
- Monthly lotto... feel like making some cash? buy a couple tickets! chances to win thousands of gold!
- Plenty of crafters of all kinds to consistently turn to for help!
-

Organized guild ranking structure! Want to be one of our elite pvpers? Are yah laid back and just wanna hang out, or are yah interested in moving up in the ranks and helping to run the guild! We have a rank that fits and benefits everyone!

IF INTERESTED PLEASE DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING!!!!!

Contact Myself or any of the officers in game!

@Vegasmedic‌
@‌thereisnopie
@Phyer.pewpew

Visit our website: cryhavoceso.enjin.com

Check out our Twitch Stream which is running quite often: twitch.tv/cryhavoceso

Or simply contact me here and reply to post!

Edited by Blackclouud on January 10, 2015 4:55PM
Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
Bearminimum/Draconis/Samhain
@Blackclouud
  • Barrowguard
    Barrowguard
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining. I have a vet rank 1 templar. Whisper @Barrowguard. I looked for you earlier online.
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm interested: Vet 14 Breton Sorcerer. My id is: @Gedalya
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Glad to have you both in the guild!! :smile:
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    bump
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    bump
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud
  • Zeddakis
    Zeddakis
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I'm a new player who's interested in joining. My ID is @Zyrus.Wyld.

Thanks!
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Hey Zyrus sorry for the late reply! I sent you an ingame mail! Hope to see you soon!
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    @Blackclouud