The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Arcane Order - New Ebonheart Guild - EU - Sorcerers Only

Enteum
Enteum
✭✭✭
The Arcane Order
Est. 20th Rain's Hand 2E 582

The Arcane Order is a guild for mages and sorcerers alike on the EU server. Mainly functioning in the Ebonheart Pact for PvE/PvP/RP and generally anything you would like it to become. It is a newly formed alliance of spell casters so members at the moment are a little thin.

I would like to state that the only requirements for membership is that your main character is of the sorcerer class and that you maintain a mature attitude with other members. I am looking to build a friendly, fun, magickal atmosphere within the ranks. I don't mind some time in the tavern either.

If/When members start to build we can then discuss if people would like to organise events within the guild for PvE/PvP and RP.

If you are interested in building a close community of sorcerers please feel free to contact me in game or within this thread.

@Enteum‌
Edited by Enteum on April 21, 2014 7:22PM
Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone is interested I will be in game for the next six hours or so. Feel free to whisper me.
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this concept! I'm guild master for a predominately Argonian guild for the same reason. My main character is Argonian of course, but I have a Dark Elf Sorcerer that specializes in potions. I believe he would be proud to be a member of your new guild!

For my part, I would play my sorcerer character whenever cooperating with other members of your guild or when your guild runs PvP ops.

You can send me a message in game to @irre_greg

For more information about my small guild, please see this link:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/65541/serpents-of-ebonheart#latest

Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    Are you on the NA server? It can't find your account when I try to /w you.
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could be wrong on this, but I believe "whisper" will only work if I'm in the game when it's sent. Try sending me a message. It should show up in my mailbox when I log in later. You can also click on my name above this post. It will go to my profile and you can send me a private message through this system. If I don't hear from you by the time I'm in the game tonight I'll reach out to you through one of these methods.

...and yes, I'm on NA server. :smile:
    Edited by Giraffon on April 21, 2014 5:56PM
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    I believe we have a problem. As I am on EU, which is unfortunate :(
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rats! I missed that in the subject line. So sorry for the confusion! I still think it's a neat guild idea!
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. It's a shame I cannot welcome you into the ranks. Hopefully overtime it will turn into a fun place to be.
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    We are now 11 Mage strong. Guild bank is open. If you are interested and on EU server contact myself, @Enteum, in game. I will be there for another hour before real llife
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Thendarr_Vvardeno
    hi! my character "Thendar Vvardeno" is a sorcerer and I would like to join your guild!!
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    @Thendarr_Vvardeno‌

Hi, I am at work at the moment. I would be happy to add you when I return home. I will be in game at approx 6pm BST/GMT+1
    Edited by Enteum on April 29, 2014 2:14PM
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Thendarr_Vvardeno
    thank you!!
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    @Thendarr_Vvardeno‌ are you on the EU server? I am receiving account not found.
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Thendarr_Vvardeno
    yes...
    character name "Thendar Vvardeno"
    userid "ThanassisCon"
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    @Thendarr_Vvardeno‌ Got it. Thank you. Invite has been sent. Apologies for the confusion.
    Edited by Enteum on April 29, 2014 7:43PM
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    We are now at 16 members. If anyone is wanting to join I will be in game for approx. the next 6 hours.
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    We are now running with 22 members and I have just started a website.

Thearcaneorder.shivtr.com

Anyone with any interest can contact me here, at the site or in game (in around 3 hours)
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    In game if anyone is interested. Contact here, in game or can apply at thearcaneorder.shivtr.com
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    In game if anyone wants to join.

@Enteum
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • karenlfreerpreeb18_ESO
    karenlfreerpreeb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would be very interested to join you guys. my name is @sisboombah
  • Enteum
    Enteum
    ✭✭✭
    I will contact you on game tomorrow if you are still interested @karenlfreerpreeb18_ESO

I am sorry I have not sooner. I have been busy with work these past few days.

Thank You!
    Asira Avalis - Mage
  • Johnnyb.22
    Greetings @Enteum‌

First i would like to ask if your Guild is still Recruiting and of course if still exist

Although I haven't created a specific character its within my character to find a guild before I join a game :smile: . Of course I am thinking a Sorcerer Class (preferably Dark Magic with a mix of Storm Calling)

But there are two questions i need / want to ask If you don't mind.

Are you strictly for Ebonheart faction? (aka: Dunmer) or do you accept from Aldmeri Dominion (aka: Altmer) too... since i dont know exactly which one to join just yet. :smile:

Plus do you have a thing about Vampires or anything since am thinking of becoming one. And if any is welcome of turning me into one from your Guild :smiley: it would be a convenience. (if not it's ok)

On the side-note: I was thinking be a Dunmer but it seems Altmer has a even more affect on becoming a Sorcerer...

Either way if you want to inform me I will be around ... :smile:

p.s.
    I am a entire new player at TESO (but not in TES in general) :smile:
    Edited by Johnnyb.22 on January 4, 2015 11:15AM