The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Buff Thornblade Server

Aquanova
Aquanova
✭✭✭✭✭
Well let me just start off by saying I'm new to PvP. I've had this game since launch and had always planned to do PvP at some point. Well, I finally have, only to find out that majority of the time I can't get into my home campaign. I understand stand that there are performance issues involved with the amount of players on 1 server at any given time, but this is ridiculous. I can't seem to enter Thornblade until it's like midnight or latter on the west coast because the server population has hit the cap. Needless to say, playing on another server is pointless other then gaining AP. I wish to contribute to my home campaign's progress and interact with the vast majority of players, especially when there are notifications that player xxx, has taken the scroll from our temple, inciting us to participate in the campaign, but we can't. Perhaps this is something that is already being addressed. If so, I apologize. I didn't comb through all of the past topics.
NA/PC
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    The population cap was lowered recently to allow for "better game performance."

Unfortunately the lag from large scale aoe battles is still present. You're best bet is to guest on another server (probably had, as it is apparently the default queue spot) until you get into thorn.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on December 31, 2014 11:59AM
    Marek