Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Roleplaying in the alliance war

Subtomik
Subtomik
✭✭✭✭✭
Any guilds out there that go into cyrodiil, and stay completely in character including in voice comms? Im talking like orc grunts, khajiit talk, etc.

In no mercy we are very dedicated to keeping our ERP as on point as possible, and we like to stay in character until everyone finishes.........

having a wonderful time in our nightly pvp escapades.

so this is a chance for you to tell us about your favorite RP'ing stories, all types of roleplay welcome, as long as it pertains to cyrodiil and the alliance war!

ps: telel I expect a long detailed post in cat speak or whatever they call it.

larp_zps246f6a09.jpg
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭
    So much potential.

Sub, youve been in enough lom groups to know what we are always role playing. Especially fluffy rping his crush on snu.
    Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
    DC - NA first SO speed run & first Hardmode Speedrun
    NA Record Vet DSA: 11519
  • MagnusRex
    MagnusRex
    ✭✭✭
    @juraigr is one of the most fanatic pvp roleplayers EU
    Magnus Rex Magicka Dragonknight DC EU
    Magnus Rekt U Magicka Dragonknight EP EU

KiteSquad | Fero Caedis
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaerlach wrote: »
    So much potential.

Sub, youve been in enough lom groups to know what we are always role playing. Especially fluffy rping his crush on snu.

Is that roleplay dough?
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want to be dominated by a young female khajiit.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »
    I want to be dominated by a young female khajiit.

sypher is looking for a rp cat friend!!! Here *** *** ***!
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg cat role play is ****'d out? What?
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I roleplay an angry male lesbian wood elf with a tight bow.
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magnus wtf
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting petition to force Telel to responde to this thread.

Hear ye! Hear ye!

All in favor say "I"

• FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was going to go to sleep but... if I must.

The Lord Fixate remembers many things of his heroics and adventures. Many denizens of Cyrodiil forget that it was Fixate who first showed them the true power of impulse-senpai. I remember the day fondly, nearly a year ago on a bleak day at bleakers outpost. There was many blue forces streamlining to attack the keep owned by my Ebonheart comrades at the time. No man or women dared try and rival the blue sea as set up demolition on our fortress. They didn't know what was coming...

Our zone chat was filled with arguments and hatred to one and other, and we needed somebody to rally behind. As the pride hearts battled with eachother like red knight keyboard warriors, I knew we had to do something. With heart of red pride, I adorned myself in a wizards hat and staff and prepared to do what none could. With my batswarm costing only a low 10 ultimate, I knew I could do this. Clouding swarm they would know to fear soon. With my restoration staff, I charged my low costing ultimate, dragon leap.

From the top of the bleak outpost, I dragon leaped as far as I could into blue enemy forces, as soon as I hit the ground, I picked up my destruction staff and casted impulse, it hit a grand 14 people. My vampiric body then burst into a cloud of bats that concealed my dunmer sweet, sexy, booty and I started casting as fast as my fingers could allow. Around me, my bats destroyed the faces of the blue soldiers, and my fire ring that surged from my body burnt their corpses into piles of ash.

The Red spectators upon the keeps of the wall saw as I felled nearly a seventy blue combatants and cheered me on, the cowards they were. My endless bats and pulses was dispatching any group of blue I walked into, and I could only imagine the rage that was flowing through the salty fingers of the enemy forces in their chat and laughed as I destroyed another group of blue. After my comrades saw that this was a fight we could win, they left their oh-so sweet outpost walls and came to help me dispatch the rest of the enemy forces.

Just when we thought it was over, and we had won... the most fearful happened. He, The Emperor, had arrived. Hammersticks he went by, a powerful goblin sorcerer that allied himself with the blues had entered the battlefield. The field was littered with red bodies as he streaked through the field south of bleakers demolishing our players that were not as good with crystal fragments and mages' fury. The negates and storm atronachs that followed him crushed our spirits, but, we had a trick up our sleeves.

Five. 'Twas the magic number of soul strikes that casted simultaneously could take down the Goblin Emperor. The top five mages with the strongest spell power, counted down and unleashed their assault, the emperor could not survive. As he was felled, we had defended the outpost, as only we could....

Remember this tale, and look back at the splendor that is The Lord Fixate.

Oh, I almost forgot.
    Jaerlach wrote: »
    Especially fluffy rping his crush on snu.
    Roleplaying? :wink:
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I role play as a great pvp'er . Man I'm great ...