The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ash Milegate. The new Alessia Bridge?

Poxheart
Poxheart
✭✭✭✭✭
Discuss.

Not that I'm complaining. Watching DC pugs get ground up between AD & EP organized groups is entertaining and a good way to practice my situational awareness.
Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
Poxheart Nightblade
The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. it's a nice break from the ep pulse monkeys periodically
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, they were there too.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've been there ungrouped . Set up two Fire seige N throw out a few heals and racked up the kill quests AP without dying once . Especially enjoy tossing caltrops N watching the lost pulse group members die from healing staff sap . It's a unholy goofy dee tic free comedy .
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stayed there for a few minutes, creep in kill a few bolt escape out rinse and repeat. Never died, got bored of it after 20 mins and left.

Not my cup of tea, waste of time, I'd rather open field fight.

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alessia - Sej

GOAT
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well the ep pulse clowns ruined pvp again tonight on thorne. why these pulse monkey spammers are banned is beyond the rest of us.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    well the ep pulse clowns ruined pvp again tonight on thorne. why these pulse monkey spammers are banned is beyond the rest of us.
    Banned like the people 'using' Twin Sisters? Or Lethal Arrow? Or Batswarm? Or Ambush? Or Fear? Or Caltrops? Or just about anything else since I'm fairly sure everything in ESO broke at some point in time?

Learn to accept the fact that ESO's networking is awful and will result in insane latency in certain most situations.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, because sitting outside of a fight and monkey spamming skills to intentionally lag out fights is all eso's fault, lol.
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Banned like the people 'using' Twin Sisters? Or Lethal Arrow? Or Batswarm? Or Ambush? Or Fear? Or Caltrops? Or just about anything else since I'm fairly sure everything in ESO broke at some point in time?

Learn to accept the fact that ESO's networking is awful and will result in insane latency in certain most situations.

Hardly the same thing bro

spamming lethal arrow < breaking the server
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. it's a nice break from the ep pulse monkeys periodically

whoomp, there it is ^

Columba's post about EP pulse monkeys. There's one in every thread.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    run in the middle, bats/shield/spear/die
    go grab a beer and watch the game as people die
    all you have to do is not release and make great AP as a ghost lol
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that everyone has read this, I can just see now all the bodies lying on the ground in fights sucking up AP while dead.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or just stealth nearby and laugh at noobs who rush in to get farmed.