The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

It's time to remove remaining forward camps from banks/inventories

Isbilen
Isbilen
✭✭✭✭✭
Just tonight, I've seen 10 - 15 yellow camps. It's ridiculous that the guilds who hoarded large amounts of them are still benefiting from them and spamming them as if they were still a part of the game.

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agreed. crutch for lousy players.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes agreed , it's a crutch . Stop using crutches .
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Send them all to the void. I feel disgusted every time i see one up.
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh people spent AP on them, would have to refund that too.
  • Trottz
    Trottz
    ✭✭✭
    its just AP. no need to refund anything if it complicates.
    Trist'is and Krahl, a.D.

“Show me a mortal who is not pursued, and I’ll show you a corpse. Every hunter is hunted, every mind that knows itself has stalkers. We drive and are driven. The unknown pursues the ignorant, the truth assails every scholar wise enough to know his ignorance, for that is the meaning of unknowable truths.”
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »

They seem to be fans of not giving us anything for our time put in anyway(champion system) so don't see why they would here.
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Some ppl have hundreds of those camps still. It makes me laugh to see my opponents drop a FC just to hold a resource, and then burn it to the ground :). The fun facts is that I see many lowbies/ppl new to pvp using them.
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isbilen wrote: »
    Just tonight, I've seen 10 - 15 yellow camps. It's ridiculous that the guilds who hoarded large amounts of them are still benefiting from them and spamming them as if they were still a part of the game.

Shame I can only click "agree" once...
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes. But if you consider they spent those AP after it was known that no more forward camps would be available from merchants, my position is that no refunds are due. This was yet another exploit made possible by ZOS' incompetence (not removing camps from the game altogether AND giving EU players a whole day to stockpile after the patch went live in NA).
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Moral Question:

If you see a FC up on your demise, do you use it?
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Moral Question:

Well of course . I'm bad I need all the crutches I can get .
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »

Yes. But if you consider they spent those AP after it was known that no more forward camps would be available from merchants, my position is that no refunds are due. This was yet another exploit made possible by ZOS' incompetence (not removing camps from the game altogether AND giving EU players a whole day to stockpile after the patch went live in NA).

Ok... well for those of us playing in NA, we had no warning, every point of AP that I spent on camps, I spent not knowing they'd be taken away.
    And it's my understanding that even a lot of the players on EU weren't aware that camps had been taken away from NA until it went live there too, so their camps were also bought before they knew that camps would be unavailable.
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also...
    I'm kinda sick of this attitude, tbh, the constant complaining anytime everything isn't exactly equal needs to end. Someone's a better player? Cry about it on the forums. Someone's build is more viable than yours? Demand it be nerfed on the forums. Don't know how to counter a certain skill or tactic? Obviously needs a nerf too. Didn't store up enough camps before they were taken away? Go on the forums and demand everyone else's get taken away too.
    :neutral_face:
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »
    Also...
    I'm kinda sick of this attitude, tbh, the constant complaining anytime everything isn't exactly equal needs to end. Someone's a better player? Cry about it on the forums. Someone's build is more viable than yours? Demand it be nerfed on the forums. Don't know how to counter a certain skill or tactic? Obviously needs a nerf too. Didn't store up enough camps before they were taken away? Go on the forums and demand everyone else's get taken away too.

But what will they have left to talk about tho ?
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    Also...

But what will they have left to talk about tho ?
    Super awesome videos and night capping. At least one new thread everyday concerning those two things =)
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also...

I don't think I've ever posted anything about class balancing / nerfs. This issue with the forward camps is not about who's a better player. It's about exploiting a mistake made by the devs in allowing the stockpiling of camps for a few hours after it became known that they were no longer in the game in the NA server. Now, some people have no camps and no way to get any, and others have many. It's just not a level playing field. I'm not threatening to unsub about this either, but I think everyone has the right to speak their mind, and I've been saying since November that any remaining camps should have been removed.
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also...

I don't think I've ever posted anything about class balancing / nerfs. This issue with the forward camps is not about who's a better player. It's about exploiting a mistake made by the devs in allowing the stockpiling of camps for a few hours after it became known that they were no longer in the game in the NA server. Now, some people have no camps and no way to get any, and others have many. It's just not a level playing field. I'm not threatening to unsub about this either, but I think everyone has the right to speak their mind, and I've been saying since November that any remaining camps should have been removed.

Not all camps are an exploit, I still have a few, and I play NA, and had no idea that they were being removed until I logged in and they were gone. Did I exploit?
    Assuming that everyone with a camp exploited is exactly the mentality I'm talking about. If I don't have it, then it's obviously not fair, and should be removed until no one can do anything I can't. "Level playing field."
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're bringing camps back to the game, no point.
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TheLaw wrote: »
    They're bringing camps back to the game, no point.

Then camps will officially no longer be labeled as a crutch when their back in my inventory .

:trollface:
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also...

Not all camps are an exploit, I still have a few, and I play NA, and had no idea that they were being removed until I logged in and they were gone. Did I exploit?
    Assuming that everyone with a camp exploited is exactly the mentality I'm talking about. If I don't have it, then it's obviously not fair, and should be removed until no one can do anything I can't. "Level playing field."

If they wanted to experiment with taking camps out of the game, it would've been simple to reimburse any existing camps and remove them completely. To me, it's not fair that some people have camps and others do not. It's like having 2 sets of rules apply to the same game. But what ZOS did was actually the worst possible way to go. I don't think you're an exploiter, but I do think people who stockpiled in the EU server after NA went live are. The only way to fix this would be to remove camps completely, regardless of when bought.

To me, what ZOS did is incomprehensible. But given the state of PvP, forward camps are honestly a minor gripe for me. My last experience in Cyrodiil was as follows: port to Cyrodiil, get in my guild group, port to them (3 minute+ loading screen), ride to a keep (30 second loading screen along the way), siege the outer wall, lose the ability to use any skills or sieges for the inner siege (not fixed by /reloadui or any other method), quit out of the game, get login errors for a few minutes, finally log in to see the keep captured (had the quest for that one and missed it)...
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, patheticness at its highest to the guys who started the hoarding in the first place. I already know all the reasons and excuses, don't bother. I still find it pathetic.
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn't all forward camps get changed to limited versions? (picture below)
    I thought that those only provided one single respawn ...
    jel7US9.png
    Wololo.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. The one you get for free from the quest got changed to limited, not the existing ones.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    Didn't all forward camps get changed to limited versions? (picture below)
    I thought that those only provided one single respawn ...

Nope. These are what I have right now:
    TIxckRF.png
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest we remove only the forward camps in Winnamine's inventory and banks that she has access to.

It seems fair.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Maidenname
    Maidenname
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Moral Question:

Well of course . I'm bad I need all the crutches I can get .

Lol...that's honesty!

He who knows others is intelligent; he who understands himself is enlightened;
    He who is able to conquer others has force, but he who is able to control himself is mighty.

*** Beta player
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have multiple camps left. If ZOS wants to remove them i'll accept 1:1 ratio of AP to Gold for them. Otherwise im keeping them.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Ulfson
    Ulfson
    ✭✭✭
    No.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everyone on EU server had the same chance to buy camps. AD, DC and EP all have camps stored and use them. If AD guilds prepared the best, they have an advantage now. Shouldn't it be like this? :)
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have a couple, but had no idea they were being taken out.. Frankly, they are valuable enough, I dont want to waste them.

No.. i dont want them taken out. I will find a use for them or they will become what ZoS wants them to be when they come back, as they have stated.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.