Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Por La Legion

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This post simply shows the might of la legion. The Dominions horrible attempt to surpass our might is a sacrament to the OUR TRUE POWER and the fact they cannot do anything but try and "crap" talk us with failure in their hearts. Not only does this prove to me they are incompetent in battle, but even more so in speaking. These illiterate cowards will know nothing when they meet the end of our long mighty staves.

question; in spanish, is legion feminine or masculine?:)
    Edited by Cody on December 28, 2014 2:35AM
    Options
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Subtomik, you are my hero.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SUP GUISE

^_____^
    Options
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Subtomik, awesome post.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    can we stop praising the casual named @Subtomik‌ .. That would be great!
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • k1llorbek1lled
    k1llorbek1lled
    ✭✭✭
    Fixate still plays? I haven't seen him since wabajack.

its a fake, the real fixate has been long gone :(
    Edited by k1llorbek1lled on December 28, 2014 11:03AM
    stop the zerging
    Options
  • k1llorbek1lled
    k1llorbek1lled
    ✭✭✭
    also next he/she will say No Mercy don't play as much and is avoiding his/her guild hahahaha
    stop the zerging
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    also next he/she will say No Mercy don't play as much and is avoiding his/her guild hahahaha

Not sure if serious... Only about 5 active NM daily from our peak of about 12. I know when we had 12 it seemed like roughly 7 thousand were there but sadly enough we could only muster 12. Now I'm stuck with some ugly gwedoh named subtomik to heal as boglar is on vacation.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Options
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭

Not sure if serious... Only about 5 active NM daily from our peak of about 12. I know when we had 12 it seemed like roughly 7 thousand were there but sadly enough we could only muster 12. Now I'm stuck with some ugly gwedoh named subtomik to heal as boglar is on vacation.

I see Asgari, Sub, BBQ every day mostly, Braidas most days, and then there's a number of people I see from time to time, like Clayton, who I think are mostly working on alts.
    Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
    DC - NA first SO speed run & first Hardmode Speedrun
    NA Record Vet DSA: 11519
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I was gonna say anyway, since I am pretty sure he was taking a shot at me as usual, I like fighting NM, they actually will come fight open field and not in lagball all of the time.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Mercy? More like Have Mercy, amirite?
    Options
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »

We love you alaughrity chumps too, I mean we all know we are just each other's alls anyway. ;)
    Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »

We love you alaughrity chumps too, I mean we all know we are just each other's alls anyway. ;)

Shhhhh .. they already found out about our secret guilds of AP farming and now you are telling more... HUSH!
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Options
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for the emporer push. was fun while it lasted.
    Options
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am AOE_Barbecue
    Options
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭

I am AOE_Barbecue

Get it right

Yo soy AOE barbacoa.
    Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
    DC - NA first SO speed run & first Hardmode Speedrun
    NA Record Vet DSA: 11519
    Options
  • Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    I'm personally ok with Annah being a Emp thats why i never tried stopping it lol
    Annah saw me having a important convo with a GM and didnt attack so yea pretty nice... Buut after that 5 other DC attacked us and i had to get my hands dirty in front of a GM :persevere:
    RIP DC guys :)
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}
    Channel Rad Tribes {Sorc}

"Rad you always suck for 2 or so months then come back as this OP being man.. - Jago.

"He's using poisons on his shield... At what point did he revert to this style of cheeeeeeeeese yo"

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
    Options