Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Twice Born Star Set- Issue

Iduyenn
Iduyenn
✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone

I just wrote a ticket, but i hope you guys can read it here too.

Now for starters, for me this set is simply awsome.

But, there is a problem i have seen coming: If you quickly change your gear (for, magicka, ultimate, role- reasons), you will not get the second mundus stone back, when you put your gear back on.

Now in a raid or a dungeon, where sometimes a Tank is not needed. I have to switch gear. It`s very annoying, when you have to gear back to tank and the one Mundus stone is missing.

Could you please implement something, so when you equip your twice-born-star gear, you get your second mundus-buff back?

It has to be done sooner or later.

Greetings

Iduyenn

PS: Ticket nr: 141124-000624
Edited by Iduyenn on November 24, 2014 7:01PM
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Addendum:

Addition to my earlyer bugreport concerning the twice born star set:

- Sometimes the buffs from the two mundus stomes just dissappear. (Sometimes only the second one).
    (Eventual problem: loosing the buff after loosing the bufffood).
    - The Mundusstone is not targetable after coming back to renew the lost buff. (I cant click it, even after complete restart).

I tryed to reload. Did swap gear. Restart the game.

Ticket Nr: 141124-000781

I urgently beg you for an answer and an estimate.

A solution would be to tie the second Mundus buff to the armorset and implement a separate box (Apply buff to Armor (as a second five piece bonus, wich is of corse changable).
    Or you just implement a debuff when not waring 5 pieces of the set.
    Edited by Iduyenn on November 24, 2014 8:37PM
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still... Please do something...

one time relog... no 2nd mundus...
    Edited by Iduyenn on November 30, 2014 8:37PM
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I never had the buff disappear because of foot but as soon as the set is switched to 4/5 pieces, the 2nd mundus disappears. This means that people have to go back to the mundus stone every time they switch gear, which is a bit annoying indeed.
    Wololo.
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Problem is, that i had dc`s and crit-errors + 1 "You sent to many messages" Problems during 1 CoH run.
    If you dc or switch the zone it could be possible, that you loose your buf...
    Edited by Iduyenn on December 12, 2014 12:37PM
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was pretty clear they would have issues with this set when the issues with mundus stones still wasn't fully resolved.
  • indigoblades
    indigoblades
    ✭✭✭
    BUMP

Anyone know if it is fixed ?
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well... Besides of the fact, that sometimes the game seems to "put your cloaths away" and back on. You loose the second buff. (This while porting. But its not always and much better in the last days).

The second issue, that you loose your buff and dont gain it, when reslotting your gear is still not fixed. You always have to run to a Mundusstone again.
  • jnjapexb14_ESO
    jnjapexb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to loose the second buff every time I die. I submitted a bug report so I assume nothing will be done. Have to switch to a different set I guess.