Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Changing Forum Username

Kevingway
Kevingway
✭✭✭
Was just wondering if there was a way to change my username on these forums. I'm not exactly sure for what reason I chose this name during closed beta, but I realize I can't make another forum account due to subscription limitations. I'm certain I can't change this myself, but if a mod or somebody with permission to change my name could look at this, I'd very much appreciate it!
  • kimboh
    kimboh
    ✭✭✭✭
    +1 lol, that is a pretty bad name,
    From what I understand you can get your forum name changed, just go to the support section of the site and send an email to CS.
    <l Cygnus X|VR14|Sorc l>
    <| Romulus Prime|VR12|Temp |>
    <| Qwoptus |lvl30|DK|>
    <| DC|EU |>
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/109013/how-do-i-change-username-on-forums/p1

This is a post that is being used just for that! Just type in the name you want and they will get to it. :)
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Kevingway
    Kevingway
    ✭✭✭
    Well, how did I miss that! Thanks.
  • ZOS_PierreL
    ZOS_PierreL
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

I am now closing this thread as this is a duplicate and also to avoid any overflow.
    Feel free to go directly to the main "name change" thread if you need to change your username.

Thank you.
    Edited by ZOS_PierreL on December 28, 2014 2:01PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.