The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Let's talk Prime Time

Roechacca
Roechacca
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
That time the server is usually capped by all 3 factions when the strange things start happening ...

It would seem to me that at this time a dozen people make all the difference in a campaign . So I've personally elected myself to keep my lower level toons out of pvp to make room for VR14's to do their job . I'm hoping a VR14 gets my spot while I ride the PvE rollercoaster at least ...

What do You think with the lower Pop caps in place ? Better choice for the faction Or not ?
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good call. Now let's get the impulse monkey spammers to stay out as well.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    That time the server is usually capped by all 3 factions when the strange things start happening ...

It would seem to me that at this time a dozen people make all the difference in a campaign . So I've personally elected myself to keep my lower level toons out of pvp to make room for VR14's to do their job . I'm hoping a VR14 gets my spot while I ride the PvE rollercoaster at least ...

What do You think with the lower Pop caps in place ? Better choice for the faction Or not ?

it doesn't matter if people sit out and PvE or fill up queue space. DC queue was at a peak of like what 35? I bet EP queue at the same time was well over 100. The queue time doesn't even last long and DC with lower pop caps still can't even keep a steady flow of players.

We need those who are in game to call out sooner that this keep is UA and not wait until we see 10+ siege on our addons and someone there says "hey X inner is at 45% and the outer is dropping"
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

it doesn't matter if people sit out and PvE or fill up queue space. DC queue was at a peak of like what 35? I bet EP queue at the same time was well over 100. The queue time doesn't even last long and DC with lower pop caps still can't even keep a steady flow of players.

We need those who are in game to call out sooner that this keep is UA and not wait until we see 10+ siege on our addons and someone there says "hey X inner is at 45% and the outer is dropping"

I was speaking in general for all factions during prime time . Loading in a bunch of under level toons doesn't help the factions much for anyone . Any toon is a help during off hours when everyone's at 1 or 2 bars max .

On the subject of DC NA . I'm surprised any even bothers to read zone chat . The hot seat at a Fryers roast presents less danger to even the thickest skinned players . There's way too many players that are still sore about what ever drama from this guild or that . I'm probably one of the only players that doesn't care about what people think N will still Rez or assist anyone that needs it . I can talk smack N get smacked back N laugh . Most people can't so DC is always gonna be communication handicapped on NA .

That N everyone's a Armchair General . With all the strategy of a newly checked in guest at Holiday Inn Express .
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I was speaking in general for all factions during prime time . Loading in a bunch of under level toons doesn't help the factions much for anyone . Any toon is a help during off hours when everyone's at 1 or 2 bars max .

On the subject of DC NA . I'm surprised any even bothers to read zone chat . The hot seat at a Fryers roast presents less danger to even the thickest skinned players . There's way too many players that are still sore about what ever drama from this guild or that . I'm probably one of the only players that doesn't care about what people think N will still Rez or assist anyone that needs it . I can talk smack N get smacked back N laugh . Most people can't so DC is always gonna be communication handicapped on NA .

That N everyone's a Armchair General . With all the strategy of a newly checked in guest at Holiday Inn Express .

I know that i talk A LOT of trash talk and people get all QQ about it; but the reality is i back it up. I do not back down from fights and have no issue fighting 1v1 or 1v60. Sure i may die a lot but i dont go down without taking 1 or more enemies with me.

If people want easy PvP go play on your buff server. If you want a challenge play on Thornlag.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari