The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Aldmeri Dominion Master Monster Slayer Guide

bluesodafizz
bluesodafizz
✭✭✭
I am posting this because I couldn't find a decent guide when I was trying to get this achievement in this alliance. I hope this helps someone, and if anyone can fill in the blanks or knows of any better locations for this please comment and help your fellow hunters.

My goal for these locations was basically to find the lowest level area with the highest density of creatures. The faster the better because this took me a long time to do.

Keep in mind that as the game currently stands only one person can get kill credit for this at a time. Meaning that even if a creature drops loot for you and your friend, only one of you gets credit for it for the achievement. This is something best done solo unfortunately, which is why I have not included any locations in Craglorn or 4 person dungeons.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

-Ashley

Dwarven Construct Slayer:
Spiders:Stros M'kai-Bthzark (Either go in circles in the first room, or if someone is in there go outside to the bridge on the left and there's a ton out there)
*ssfiit found dwemer ruins in Deshaan that are lower level. Bthanual and Mzithumz.*

Daedra Slayer:
Beastial/Humanoid:Auridon-Mehruen's Spite (Didn't need to farm this one myself so not sure if that's the best place)
Flame/Storm/Frost Atronach:Reaper's March-North of Willowgrove
Flesh Atronach:Malabal Tor-Around Abamath

Undead Slayer:
Skeletons:Auridon-Soulfire Plateau
Zombies:Eastmarch-Bonestrewn Crest (Best area I could find that wasn't being farmed out of control. Drauger there are not too hard.) You can also try coldharbour around the Vile Laboratory, but you probably won't get credit for many kills.
Ghosts/Spirits:Auridon-Outside Tanzelwil
Vampires:Auridon-Inside Ondil

Nature Slayer:
Insect Like:Kenarthi's Roost-Laughing Moons Plantation(Thunderbug)
Lizard Like:Kenarthi's Roost-Beaches (Alit)
Plant Like:Grahtwood-Swamp to East of Haven (Stranglers)
Water Based:Reaper's March-Waterdancer Falls (Nereids. The boss does not count but her two adds do)
Chitinous:Kenarthi's Roost-Beaches (Crabs)
Netches:Cold Harbor-Around Court of Contempt (Betty's are way easier than bulls)

Humanoid Slayer:
Humanoids:Kenarthi's Roost-West Coast (Sea Elves. Another one I didn't need to farm, but that seems like a good spot)
Goblin-kin:Auridon-Toothmaul Gully
Giant-kin:Eastmarch-Lower Yogrim
Edited by bluesodafizz on July 16, 2014 1:20PM
  • Vahn
    Vahn
    Is there really no other places for Dwarven Construct than a VR6 zone? Even if there's less spawns a lower level zone would be easier in the long run.
  • bluesodafizz
    bluesodafizz
    ✭✭✭
    Vahn wrote: »
    Is there really no other places for Dwarven Construct than a VR6 zone? Even if there's less spawns a lower level zone would be easier in the long run.

Agreed, but I couldn't find any sadly. There just aren't any dwemer ruins in aldmeri regions.
  • ssfiit
    ssfiit
    ✭✭✭

Deshaan is a VR2 dungeon, it's the 2nd zone of the 1st other fraction.
    There are two Dwemer Ruins, Bthanual and Mzithumz.
    I perfer Mzithumz, it is very close to a wayshrine. at first, there are just normal mobs, but one you get into the square-ish area, there are plenty of Dwarven mobs. They spawn fairly fast. You can just run between the 2 square area, There are about 20-25 mobs. kill and rinse. I just use my AOE desto staff. Enjoy.

uesp.net/wiki/Online:Mzithumz

Edited by ssfiit on July 16, 2014 12:33PM
    ssfiit | VR14 | High Elf Vampire Pyro-Sorceress | Aldmeri Dominion | NA Server
  • bluesodafizz
    bluesodafizz
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks ssfiit. I updated the list with your new information!
  • Jaxom
    Jaxom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Crows Wood (VR1 dungeon) has a TON of wisps which count for water based enemies.
  • Lobharvey
    Lobharvey
    ✭✭✭
    For the Dwarven Construct achievement I can vouch for Bthanual in Deshaan. I was able to kill 500 of them VR2 spiders in just over an hour today, and also farm a couple hundred green gear items.

As a VR11 sorcerer the method I used was to wait slightly off the center of the first room and wait for all the adds to spawn (about a minute), cast Thundering Presence for the armor buff and shock damage, then Critical Surge to get the healing bonus, then run around the room in a circle to pull all of the mobs to the center of the room, recast Critical Surge again (since it's on a 20 second timer), and then spam Elemental Ring to AOE the mobs down. You could also use Overload to burn them down faster if you have it and I also did not use my pets to make the pulls smoother.

A two man team can be even deadlier on this for safer pulls at lower VR levels. Hurry on this one though since I can see this spot becoming a grindfest in the near future.
  • Tulveli4
    Tulveli4
    Soul Shriven
    Ogres count as giant-kin for the humanoids part of the achievement. I found the best place for ogres was Carac Dena (dungeon in the south of Greenshade) where the ogres are about level 30 and one lap of the dungeon nets about 30 kills.
  • Sunrock
    Sunrock
    ✭✭✭

The starting island for DC, Stros M'kai, have a nice little bridge that you're suppose to sneak over or dwarven constructs spawns and try to kill you. And as it's designed as a trap you can run back and forth and the traps resets by the time you hare half way though.... If you one shot every one of them. That whats makes it very competetive.

But you also have in EP a few places in Desean... as the lowest zone. There is at least 3 different caves that has them. And then higher level zones in EP too.
    Edited by Sunrock on August 22, 2014 12:53PM
  • Oluthon
    Oluthon
    ✭✭
    If you are looking for Skeletons, and are of a higher vet level, try The Manor of Revelry in Northwestern Coldharbour. Literally *filled* with the bony monsters.
    Edited by Oluthon on August 24, 2014 8:18AM
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    This will help me alot to complete my achievement. :)
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.