The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "Nord Figure by Symbiote"

• WatersMoon110
    WatersMoon110
    Soul Shriven
    Thankfully, Symbiote got me another code in a timely manner, so I did get my dog.

This Nord is my favorite Mini-Figure so far (though I wasn't quick enough to snatch Astrid), I love the face under the helmet even better than the awesome helmet.

I'm a little excessive when it comes to ESO. I just want all the things! That's why I was so happy to get a dog vanity pet.
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Great, glad to hear that. He/she is a nice looking pet.
  • thri11co11ector
    I wasn't around for Saturday delivery so I got my Nord today. The quality of the toy is top notch. My coworkers will most definitely think twice about stealing my red stapler now!! Very pleased.
    "Personally I would not care for immortality in the least. There is nothing better than oblivion, since in oblivion there is no wish unfulfilled. We had it before we were born, yet did not complain. Shall we whine because we know it will return? It is Elysium enough for me, at any rate." - HP Lovecraft
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can we just get pets in the cash shop? I don't want to order a toy to get a dog pet. I want to buy a dog pet and get it right away. I don't want to wait for some piece of plastic to ship with a code to get a dog. I want to make an ESO cash shop purchase and then log in and see my pet dog in my mail and put it on one of my characters. Is this too much to ask?
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kesstryl wrote: »
    Can we just get pets in the cash shop? I don't want to order a toy to get a dog pet. I want to buy a dog pet and get it right away. I don't want to wait for some piece of plastic to ship with a code to get a dog. I want to make an ESO cash shop purchase and then log in and see my pet dog in my mail and put it on one of my characters. Is this too much to ask?

Yes. :disagree:
    ZOS don't like money, and this plan would make them too much of it.

I do wonder if some of it is more on that they agreed with companies making or selling these toys/figures/deals to have exclusive pets to push the sales and now can't use the cash shop.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."