The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Profit, and The Moth Priest (thrall)

datocus
datocus
as a new player, to the who Elder Scrolls/Oblivion series but having played Skyrim.

The profit reminds of the Moth Priest who gets blinded by reading the elder scroll, But I started thinking, what if he was already blind, and bluffing with a perfect poker face?

I mean the guy could bluff Molag Bal while being tortured in the soul carn, and still manage to telepathically bother the player (then again Molag Bal isn't that particularly good at scheming.. He's a very lucky schemer)

So I figure pretending to know what it says on an elder scroll wouldn't be that difficult, and pretending to be a noobish vampire lord's thrall is particularly easy, when you beat the lord of schemes in his own scheming.

Oh and I am probably wrong anyways, as I said I am noob in the whole Elder Scrolls/ oblivion series.
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How far into the main quest are you?
    The prophet (not profit ^^) may be more than just an old man with a walking stick ...
    Edited by Gyudan on December 22, 2014 5:52PM
    Wololo.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW, if you want Lore sources this is one of the best

http://www.imperial-library.info/

And, as far as the Prophet, all is not as it seems, so you will find out later what that is all about.
    Edited by Nestor on December 22, 2014 6:08PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"