The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LOOKING FOR | NA-DC-RP Guild

Fionn
Fionn
Hello there! Commoneus/Fionn here.

I'm getting back on ESO after a few months' hiatus, and want to fully entrench myself in some good old medium/heavy immersive roleplaying!

Availability-wise, I'll most often be able to sneak in an hour or three somewhere during 3pm-11pm PST (three cheers for sporadic shifts), but weekends I will be on longer.

The size of the guild doesn't matter much to me — However, with that said, I will strongly consider smaller and more dedicated guilds over larger guilds who constantly recruit. My interest lies more in creating a camaraderie with other characters and creating strong guild ties. Also, I'm gay, so LGBT friendly is a must.

Looking forward to seeing what there is to offer!
Edited by Fionn on November 29, 2014 5:15AM
  • Tashira_Ronin
    Tashira_Ronin
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Fionn *grin*
    Lovely to see another DC RPer I have three reccomendatins.
    1) the Covenant collective is the OOC RP guild of all the RPers in the DC zone. You may want to start there and see which guild members have the style that interests you.
    2) shameless plug. I run a small RP guild of grey aligned members including weres and vamps please feel free to check out covenantenclave.guildlaunch.com
    3) teso-RP.com. Have a look at all the RP guilds in the NA - DC area, one of their recruitment a posts may appeal all to you.

As I side note I have not encountered any bias Or influence one way or the other in any of my DC RP or interactions with any of those guilds regarding LGBT. I.e. They are all friendly and equally accepting.

Again welcome to DC!

@tashira_ronin. In game
    Edited by Tashira_Ronin on December 1, 2014 1:50AM
    NA/PC/DC - played since beta
  • Fionn
    Fionn
    Hi Fionn *grin*
    Lovely to see another DC RPer I have three reccomendatins.
    1) the Covenant collective is the OOC RP guild of all the RPers in the DC zone. You may want to start there and see which guild members have the style that interests you.
    2) shameless plug. I run a small RP guild of grey aligned members including weres and vamps please feel free to check out covenantenclave.guildlaunch.com
    3) teso-RP.com. Have a look at all the RP guilds in the NA - DC area, one of their recruitment a posts may appeal all to you.

As I side note I have not encountered any bias Or influence one way or the other in any of my DC RP or interactions with any of those guilds regarding LGBT. I.e. They are all friendly and equally accepting.

Again welcome to DC!

@tashira_ronin. In game

Thank you so much! I ended up joining the Covenant Collective and went to a few RP events because of it, as well as making a teso-RP.com account, so thanks a lot for hooking me up! I actually found another stellar guild because of it as well. (: