The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Booring

timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
Well atlest for me it is, to me crafting has to be sepcial, and to have a few set items(from stations, doungen that all jbow of or are doing) and a list of looks that anyones have, is not fun it boring. Crafting should give the crafter the opportunity to craft there own set, with stats, abilities, looks and color.
Crafting = FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

(Ps: Same goes for anything els in the game ;))
FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
- Be Anyone.
- Do Anything.
- Go Anywhere.
  • Kalman
    Kalman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like someone has never played an MMO before.
  • WraithGore
    Hate to burst the proverbial bubble but @kalman Is very assute I think of his observation @timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO Crafting has taken many levels in different MMO's from original Crafting in Ultima Online 1998 to present day MMO's that vary in how they work. I personally appreciate the depth this profession/crafting goes into and allows for reclaiming of items where other games do not. Reclaiming of resources whether little or all, is better IMHO. But beside the point, you don't have to craft if you don't want to. Get a guild member to make it for you if its that imperative. :)
    "When one is faced with adversity. Remember, a sledge hammer does a great job of smashing in the head of an enemy or just make a mess of a laptop gone awry."
    "Do or do not, there is no try...." We all know who said that.
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    @WraithGore To me not to craft, is not to have a complte class ;)
    FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.