The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Dahkness -- Brand New 60-100 member "elite", LAID BACK, FUN, Raid Guild [NA/AD]

Fya0713
Fya0713
✭✭
Before I begin, I want to start by saying I've JUST created this guild. We just have me, and my small group of officers who are VERY experienced in Sanctum, Hel Ra, and AA. I've wanted to make a relatively small, top level raid guild for trials for a long time now since I left my previous "hardcore" raid guild. I want to run a guild that is not led with a condescending attitude, like I see happening SO MUCH lately in these kind of guilds. Sure, you may have to tweak your build to get the highest dps/best healz/best mitigation possible to complete Sanctum/Hel Ra/AA with a good time, but it doesn't have to be a "this is the exact build you will use, and if you don't, you suck, GTFO" type of thing. I want to have a guild where people have FUN raiding and getting the best times. I too often see raid guilds taking the fun out of end-game content, and to be honest, it really pisses me off. Not saying ALL raid guilds are like this, in fact I know of a couple that are the opposite of this, but it really is VERY common. And I'm VERY experienced with raiding, so I know that my kind of guild is completely possible to have. I had the number 1 time on every weekly for probably around 3 or 4 months straight, and I've been leading Sanctum groups for a couple months now, and we at least get to the last boss every time with at least 60 rezzes left. I'm telling you this so that you know that if you join my guild, you WILL get some of the best guidance and leadership the game has to offer. I am accepting v14 players who either are already experienced in trials, especially Sanctum, OR v14 players who are NOT so experienced in end-game PvE content, and would like to learn and get better. I have my group of officers already in place, so I'm looking for CORE members now. Remember, this is to be a SMALL guild. I want a tight-knit group of 70-100 players, who all get to know each other well, and are dedicated to raiding and progressing for the time they're online. Real life happens, you will not be looked down upon, or judged, for how your real life schedule interacts with our guild schedule. We will get you in good raid groups no matter how busy your life is :smile: ! So if you're interested in a guild like mine, PLEASE mail me in-game at @Fya0713‌ anytime. I will get back to you promptly i promise. Join me in my vision for a FUN, HAPPY, and KIND elite raid guild.