Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THE VAMPIRE GOD. ( PVE Nightblade )

BloodStorm
BloodStorm
✭✭✭
All light armor with restoration staff for gear. Skills are Sap essence which does good AOE damage on its own and increase your damage by 6% per enemy hit and heals allies / you, generates tons of ultimate with the passive from siphoning tree , Illustrious healing, Immovable, Siphoning attacks toggled and 5th choice can be any of your choice. I personally like inner light or invigorating drain, Drain essence is pretty much an AOE vampire invigorating drain which is why it is amazing already. The more enemies the more powerful you become and self sustain is amazing with Sap essence spam for ult regen / healing and the devouring swarm ultimate is up so much. A good build for vampire casters who are newer to the game I would say. You also are a tank / dps / healer hybrid which is nice. Best build I have used PVE wise for sure. destro staff has better ult regen combined with sap essence though if you use the elemental ring morph for impulse.
Edited by BloodStorm on December 19, 2014 2:18PM
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of the skills I do not know, it would have helped your readesr if you would have listed the skill trees for they are from.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • BloodStorm
    BloodStorm
    ✭✭✭
    Ya. I did not think people wanted to read a bigger wall of text, haha. Drain essence is siphoning tree and a morph of the last skill in it. Immovable is a heavy armor skill but you use light armor and just use the skill for the armor / spell resist buffs. Elemental ring with destro staff is really good for ult regen also. Usually cays that a few times as well with sap essence spam. Easy solo craglorn mostly.
    Edited by BloodStorm on December 19, 2014 2:17PM
  • BloodStorm
    BloodStorm
    ✭✭✭
    main thing is Sap essence the other skills are just buffs mostly.
    Edited by BloodStorm on December 19, 2014 2:02PM
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually you wouldn't need to be a vampire for this to work. Slot Soul Harvest for ultimate and Veil of Blades on the other bar. Spam Sap Essence on the Soul Harvest bar and switch when you have 200 ultimate.
    I also really like Soul Tether instead of Veil, but that might just be right now I'm feeling that.
    So keep Immovable and Healing Ward (from resto) up, spam Sap and drop ulti every time it's up.
    Yay!
  • BloodStorm
    BloodStorm
    ✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    Actually you wouldn't need to be a vampire for this to work. Slot Soul Harvest for ultimate and Veil of Blades on the other bar. Spam Sap Essence on the Soul Harvest bar and switch when you have 200 ultimate.
    I also really like Soul Tether instead of Veil, but that might just be right now I'm feeling that.
    So keep Immovable and Healing Ward (from resto) up, spam Sap and drop ulti every time it's up.
    Yay!
    Ya. I like vamp ult though. Good heal and aoe. I can solo lots craglorn at only vet 8 but can get hard of course. At vet 14 with good set made it will be easy to solo craglorn. The vamp ult combined with sap essence makes you unkillable pretty much and since Craglorn has mobs usually from 3-6 it seems or more you pretty much get so much healing from batswarm and buffs from sap essence and the healing passive buffs from resto staff really help vampire, which is also nice. I mainly like this build for vet dungeons because it is a jack of all trades. You are decent at healing / tanking and dps. Dungeons are really easy also because solo ability is so strong. Vampire nightblade caster can pretty much carry dungeons if done right, your team is just there to watch and help on bosses but you can solo all the trash mobs haha.

Edited by BloodStorm on December 20, 2014 4:33AM