The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trap beast

BugCollector
BugCollector
✭✭✭✭
I'd like to know what this fighter's guild skill looks like? Is there someone kind enough to post a video using it?
May knowledge guide you to enlightenment
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have looked at this skill a few times. I never choose it as:

1. It takes 4 seconds to arm, if you can predict a mobs movement 4 seconds ahead, then you don't need this
    2. It does 11 Damage, plus 24 for Daedra or Undead, so what, 35 points max? Unless this is DoT and the tool tip is unclear, but even 6 seconds of 35 damage per is weak. Unless it starts to really scale as it levels.
    3. There are much better ways to snare/stun an enemy with attacks that actually do damage.
    4. The Mob will aggro on you as soon as you cast it (I am guessing, as they aggro on everything else cast towards them). If this is the case, you lose the sneak critical initial attack, which usually stuns, like from a bow attack or others.

I feel the same way about Daedric Rune too.
    Edited by Nestor on September 3, 2014 9:33PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    2. It does 11 Damage, plus 24 for Daedra or Undead, so what, 35 points max? Unless this is DoT and the tool tip is unclear, but even 6 seconds of 35 damage per is weak. Unless it starts to really scale as it levels.

I just checked this on my VR3 character, the skill will do about 400 damage in total, if it traps anything, at this level. Still the 4 second time to initialize is a deal breaker for me.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• belugian
    belugian
    thx about to take that one
    Stradius (AD)