The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Vet AD Players

Ardensul77
Ardensul77
✭✭
I am looking to find Vet AD faction players, to join with me to do the Craglorn Quest,want to form a group to do all quest Lower and Upper. You must be dedicated to do this. I am on most every evening, you can contact me in game by @ardensul77, I am vet9 Sorc, Master Crafter looking to get in on this Nirnhoned, and the other benefits of Craglorn. If you want the same thing contact me and let's get questing.
  • Ardensul77
    Ardensul77
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry must be NA server.
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alright.

I have already finished all of this content, but I could run it again with you. I have other responsibilities so I'm not sure how dedicated I can be, but I can certainly help out. I will pass this along to any members of my guilds looking for completion as well.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Ardensul77
    Ardensul77
    ✭✭
    Thank You Shunravi, I really appreciate it any help will be good
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD Vet 13 sorc NA server here- need to do all of Craglorn too. What time are you on tonight? I will look you up.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plenty of Craglorn still to do, feel free to look me up.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS