The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rewards for the Worthy

Wreuntzylla
Wreuntzylla
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
For anyone that doesn't know, you can receive junk items with the nirnhorne trait as rewards for PvP.

I've been deconning anything that wasn't part of a set without looking at the trait...
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For anyone that doesn't know, you can receive junk items with the nirnhorne trait as rewards for PvP.

I've been deconning anything that wasn't part of a set without looking at the trait...

Always check the trait, mate.

You never know when it's going to something you want to research. I'm just about finishing off the traits (ie at least one character knows eact trait for any given piece of gear), but alts can always research it too.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have never seen the Nirnhoned trait on any of my Rewards for the Worthy emails.
  • SarenHakaari
    SarenHakaari
    Soul Shriven
    Got 1 Nirnhoned yesterday, but it is the only I have ever got!!! And yes it was from a decon from Rewards of the worthy. Where are they apart from that?
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or there are some wonderful add ons that can help you see at a glance whether your crafter had our needs the trait on an item.

I think the one i use is called Research Assistant. In its options, you can select the character(s) that is your crafter for each specific skill. Then, an extra icon in your inventory will tell you whether you should be researching or deconning an item.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use "Research Assistant" for the inventory and "AI Research Grid" for character checking. I'd have used CraftStore but it's no longer available for updating.

#edit Oh and it appears that they've updated AI Research Grid at least twice since I last obtained it including on December 12th :D.
    Edited by Woolenthreads on December 13, 2014 12:08AM
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yuh, CraftStore was excellent once the bugs were mostly worked out. Then they stopped updating :(.