The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting started

cynrich
cynrich
Soul Shriven
I cannot download the game onto my xbox one. It tells me to open the game launcher in order to play on the public server, but it have no idea where to find the game launcher.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Yusuf
    Yusuf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There it is folks, they have secretly launched the game on consoles and try to keep it a secret from us, the pc-beta-testers!
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    cynrich wrote: »
    I cannot download the game onto my xbox one. It tells me to open the game launcher in order to play on the public server, but it have no idea where to find the game launcher.

Have they launched this game on XBox One and PS4 yet???

If they have then you need to post in Customer services Forums, but as far as I'm aware they have only shown ONE picture of the game playing on PS4, and said it will lauch soon.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • BoaNoite
    BoaNoite
    ✭✭
    anyone care to help me im new, lvl 7 at the moment, mostly want to pvp and made DK, what build is good and armor to wear??
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BoaNoite wrote: »
    anyone care to help me im new, lvl 7 at the moment, mostly want to pvp and made DK, what build is good and armor to wear??

Technically any class can wear any armour. But at level 7 I was wearing Iron Armour on my DK (racial style makes no difference).

For Cuirass I would probably go for Impenetrable trait.
    Greaves would be either Ifused or Divines Trait.
    And either Impenetrable or Divines or Infused for the rest.
    But I don't PVP so other will have better advice.

Also look at crafted sets, the bonuses are invaluable.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule