Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Wherewolfs and Vampires

JoKeR10111
JoKeR10111
Soul Shriven
Hi what is the difference between the 2? And How do u get at least to be bitten to be part?
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolves are fun, transformation is a low duration ultimate. Still fairly underpowered. Jury is still out with new patch enhancements.

Vampires suffer no daylight penalties. Have weakness to fire and next to no health regen. Great stamina and magicka regen. Skills and ultimate are useful. Personally since the 3rd or 4th vampire nerf they are not really overpowered anymore. Some will beg to differ.

Either can be gotten by being hit by rare spawns in each factions high level zone. If you don't feel like waiting find the shrine for either (Google is your friend here) and hang around there a few minutes. Someone will either sell or give you a bite. Usually given unless you are unlucky.
    Edited by phreatophile on November 15, 2014 8:19PM
  • JoKeR10111
    JoKeR10111
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you so much for the info , just got bitten struggling with boss , guess I need to level up a bit more. :'(
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck!
    Boss... so I take it you went werewolf. I'm told the Mammoth is easiest of the three possibilities.
  • JoKeR10111
    JoKeR10111
    Soul Shriven
    Thanx phreatophile yes I went for the Werewolf. I am now level 17 so even the Mammoth is strong , do I need to level up more ?
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's doable at that level but it's a long fight with a lot of avoiding. Mammoth is easier because it's attacks are easier to avoid.