The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Expert Hunter doesn't proc at all on Flurry and it's morphs

omy_mkeb17_ESO
As the title says, Expert Hunter or it's morphs doesn't proc at all on dual's wield Flurry or it's morphs. It doesn't proc on either of the six hits, it doesn't proc as a global 20% chance on activation of the skill.. nothing! Spammed 500 Flurrys on undead/daedra and not 1 single proc of expert hunter.
Edited by omy_mkeb17_ESO on October 31, 2014 10:46AM
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Testing this in AA as we speak, stay tuned.
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
  • NotSo
    NotSo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was only supposed to proc on light and heavy attacks.
    Gar'Sol the Wanderer VR14 Khajiit Sorcerer Spellblade
  • omy_mkeb17_ESO
    I thought it was only supposed to proc on light and heavy attacks.

No, it procs on all attacks: light, heavy, skiills, spells, aoe.. everything
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also seems to proc less than 20% of the time even when it does work.

I thought i'd test it, so i activated evil hunter (the stamina proc morph) and spammed steel tornado next to an enemy zerg till i ran out of stamina(stam build with 2400 stam so quite a few casts, 6 targets hit per cast). Later in the log i saw evil hunter proc exactly twice.
  • Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    It also seems to proc less than 20% of the time even when it does work.

I thought i'd test it, so i activated evil hunter (the stamina proc morph) and spammed steel tornado next to an enemy zerg till i ran out of stamina(stam build with 2400 stam so quite a few casts, 6 targets hit per cast). Later in the log i saw evil hunter proc exactly twice.

From what I've seen, on most channels it doesn't proc. Not sure how it works on AOEs but may only proc 1 per attack at 20% and at that, affect only a max of 1 mob. I will have to play around with other AOEs but I swear it never procs on Channels for me. On steel Tornado you could have just had bad luck. I would do it again today and see how it goes.
  • Goresnort
    Goresnort
    ✭✭✭
    Ah Nice. Was about to make a thread about this, when I noticed this post. I'm noticing exactly the same thing. Not only for Flurry/Rapid Strikes, but on other channels aswell.

Here is a copy of the bug report I sent in-game.

'Possible major flaw with 'channeled' attacks and proc/trigger abilities.

The dual wield ability 'Rapid Strikes' does not proc/trigger the dmg component and stam regen effect from 'Evil Hunter' (fighters guild)

The same also applies to resto staff heavy attack channel. It does not proc the Evil Hunter effect.

What other procced/passivly triggered abilities do not trigger from Rapid Strikes and resto staff Heavy attack channel?

What other channeled abilities have the same issue as Rapid Strikes and resto staff heavy attacks?

Not beeing able to proc triggered effects for Flurry/Rapid Strikes is a severe dmg loss compared to other non-channeled attacks, especially since Rapid Strikers is a core dual wield single target dps attack.'

Edit: Confirmed that Crit Surge procs of Flurry/Rapid Strikes.
    Edited by Goresnort on December 8, 2014 7:33PM
  • Jacques Berge
    Jacques Berge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can say for certain that niether evil hunter I camo hunter proc on either rapid strikes or blinding flurry. I but in a bug report 2 months ago for this and never heard anything :disappointed:
    "Shadow hide you"

Jacques Berge - v14 NB - DC