The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Guild to join (EU)

Ad3jacko
Ad3jacko
Soul Shriven
I am looking for a guild for me and my daughter to join. I am a ripe old age of 42 and my daughter is a mature 17 year old. We are new to this sort of game (MOM) but we are totally hooked we are from the UK so we are on the EU Server and would find it great to learn from a experienced guild we are casual players and average about 20hrs per week mainly at night in the week between 5pm-10pm and as much as possible at weekends. Please get in touch if you think we would be suitable for your guild. We have accounts on Ebonheart lvl 25 at present and Dominion lvl 18 Thanks
Edited by Ad3jacko on December 9, 2014 7:39PM
  • Ad3jacko
    Ad3jacko
    Soul Shriven
    Also forgot to say we are both level 23 in ebonheart and level 18 in dominion. I am a ripe old age of 42 and my daughter is a mature 17 year old Thanks
  • CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    Love seeing posts from gaming families. Our guild has a few UK players but we're on the NA server.

Just wanted to wish you luck on your guild hunt. If you ever find yourselfs on our side of the cyber pond, look us up. 8^)
    GM NerdSauce
    • Naltarsus - Redguard Sorcerer - Master Crafter, farmer extraordinaire
    • Captn Creamsicle - High Elf Templar - maybe healer some day
    • Catman’Creamsicle - Khajiit Nightblade - Amoral murderer/thief Stamina DPS
    • Har’vathor - Redguard Dragonknight - wanna be Stamina DPS
    • Megan Casey - Highelf Sorcerer - Magicka DPS
    • Fatty Mc’atty - Khajiit Warden (currently Sorcerer for placeholder), Stamina DPS Support
  • Ad3jacko
    Ad3jacko
    Soul Shriven
    Thankyou for the post, hopefully some kind guild in the EU will help me out Cheers
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heya! :)

In case you want to try out the Daggerfall Covenant, maybe have a look at my guild Whitestar, me may be the place you are looking for. We are a small and cozy little guild with people from all ages and all countries.

Otherwise, I know Alith from reputation (from Tera and other games) and they are nice and settled on the Ebonheart Pact.
    Edited by Elloa on December 9, 2014 11:06AM
  • BaldricksCunningPlan
    BaldricksCunningPlan
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also a UK based EU AD player looking for a decent, active guild. I did play from launch - July and just come back to the game.

If you folks find owt decent in AD, drop me a message please, and I will do likewise. Or if anyone wants to drop me an invite to their guild feel free. Hopefully somewhere with a bit of decent banter.

I'm not that far ahead of you, only level 32, and I'd prefer to learn the game with other players on their first play through, rather than breeze through the content with people on alts who already know the effective ways to finish everything in record time.

Not bothered about other factions, I haven't the time nor patience to roll another character out from scratch.
    Edited by BaldricksCunningPlan on December 9, 2014 11:58AM
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ad3jacko you could check out our guild. It's for couples and families mainly and we are open for new members.

Since we are allowed to be part of multiple guilds you two could always join us and see how it goes. We do not have too many members, 14 at the moment and it is casual so people play when they have time for it. I'm online almost daily and my wife every now and then. Me and my wife play on AD but we do have people playing in other factions too.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Syrani
    Syrani
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello!

I would like to invite both of you to take a look at what our guild has to offer, to see if we would be a good fit for the both of you. Our guild is Reddithium, and we are part of the Aldmeri Dominion on the EU server.

Our guild advertisement is here:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/142829/reddithium-is-recruiting-ad-eu-pve-pvp#latest

If you have any questions, just let me know! We would love to have you!