The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Join me in cadwells's silver? [Ebonheart]

jeanette
jeanette
✭✭✭
So I grinded my way up to vr13 (soon vr14) and have left out cadwell's silver entirely. I started on it but found it very tedious. Is there someone in the same boat as me who would like to do it together? I am in desperate need of company, I don't think I will ever get my thumb out of my *biip* and do it without someone else.

preferably someone who also just want it over with rather quickly.

I can play any evening. This week I can play whenever (got the flu).

Also, forgot to add this (I blame the fever), I play on the EU server.
Edited by jeanette on December 10, 2014 9:22AM
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You need to post your alliance at a minimum, and maybe some info about play times and play style.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • jeanette
    jeanette
    ✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    You need to post your alliance at a minimum, and maybe some info about play times and play style.

Aye, ofcourse!
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2