The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Vote for restart EU Server!

Schno
Schno
✭✭✭
Many people cannot connect to EU Server, In many areas stucked at loading charakter.
Doesnt matter if PvE (Deshaan, Stonefalls) or PvP Area (Cyrodiil).
Tried without Addons and SavedVariables but, like expected, still no chance to load the charakter.
A few people are still online, would be interesting to know in wich Area/Faction.

So like the calling of the discoussion ... I vote 4 Server restart as soon as possible!

Edited by Schno on December 7, 2014 8:35AM
Schno - VR14 - Orc Templar
Isires - VR12 - Darkelf Sorc
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got a message in game that they were bringing down the server for maintenance. It was a bit like trying to play a slideshow - still I was looking forward to some Sunday morning fishing. Wonder how long it will be down?
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Shinra
    Shinra
    ✭✭✭
    Server will be down in about 5 minutes. They announced it ingame.
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I logged in normally just now, only to get an immediate notice that the server was going down in 5 minutes. Ah well, back to the cricket.
    Options
  • Schno
    Schno
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, there's currently an issue with Cyrodiil which is what's causing this issue. We'll let you know as soon as we have more information, but please know we are actively working on this.

Ok thx for the news guys.
    Edited by Schno on December 7, 2014 8:40AM
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah well I guess I'll have to postpone my daily visit to coo over Bumnog and write some Xmas cards instead. This is someone somewhere telling me I really have to write those cards isn't it?
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • stumpy999
    stumpy999
    ✭✭✭
    no, this is pretty serious.

Without any changes the whole EU server becomes unviable. Emergency action means kicking everyone off to do something.

Given no change and that it's sunday morning

I'd guess this is serious
    Options
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did the right thing and posted that they did it.

Clearly all is not well with the Euro shard....best it stay down rather than frustrate the b'jezes outta folks.
    Options
  • Schno
    Schno
    ✭✭✭
    They did the right thing and posted that they did it.

Clearly all is not well with the Euro shard....best it stay down rather than frustrate the b'jezes outta folks.

Seems like lag, freeze, stuck in skills isnt enough.
    Edited by Schno on December 7, 2014 9:04AM
    Options
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK, it appears that at mid-morning they had issues with the server systems that specifically dealt with the Ebonheart Pact. I tested this by logging in to each of my AD and DC characters on the EU server in turn and then attempting both of my EP characters. This was all within <L50 zones so I can't tell you what was going on in VR areas.

I'd actually been playing one of my EP characters when it started, so I was desperately trying to return into the game with the character. So if you'd been playing AD or DC <L50 you might not have noticed anything special happening until they shut down the server.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
    Options
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    Ah well, back to the cricket.

Hrm, I'm finding it a little hard to watch Cricket since Phillip Hughes died.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

Options
  • Schno
    Schno
    ✭✭✭
    Woolenthreads ✭✭✭
    12:58
    OK, it appears that at mid-morning they had issues with the server systems that specifically dealt with the Ebonheart Pact. I tested this by logging in to each of my AD and DC characters on the EU server in turn and then attempting both of my EP characters. This was all within <L50 zones so I can't tell you what was going on in VR areas.

I'd actually been playing one of my EP characters when it started, so I was desperately trying to return into the game with the character.So if you'd been playing AD or DC <L50 you might not have noticed anything special happening until they shut down the server.

Yes that's what I read in the contributions of other players.
    That was definitely the large part a problem with EP but a few players were not able to log in also as AD or DC.
    Luckily that could be resolved relatively quickly before most players were online.
    Let's hope that we do not get this problem again.

@Woolenthreads
    Playing AD or DC?
    Not in this life!
    For the Pact! :p

Before I play a Smurf or a banana, I get rather hello kitty , the big island fun!
    Fun aside , thanks for the information on how to bypass the problem.

Options
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Tandor wrote: »
    Ah well, back to the cricket.

Hrm, I'm finding it a little hard to watch Cricket since Phillip Hughes died.
    He got sniped. Fix OP bow in cricket PVP!
    Wololo.
    Options
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think even when they have no maintenance they should at least do a server re-start by the time they get around to the maintenance, the server performance sucks, be it NA or EU server, going more than a week with out a re-start, is to much.
    Options
  • Schno
    Schno
    ✭✭✭
    I think even when they have no maintenance they should at least do a server re-start by the time they get around to the maintenance, the server performance sucks, be it NA or EU server, going more than a week with out a re-start, is to much.
    Totally agree with you!
    I think that would prevent some problems before they arise .
    Just restart between 3.00 und 5.00 clock then enjoy the player and the server does not bitching so often.

Options
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Schno wrote: »
    Woolenthreads ✭✭✭
    12:58

I'd actually been playing one of my EP characters when it started, so I was desperately trying to return into the game with the character.So if you'd been playing AD or DC <L50 you might not have noticed anything special happening until they shut down the server.

Yes that's what I read in the contributions of other players.
    That was definitely the large part a problem with EP but a few players were not able to log in also as AD or DC.
    Luckily that could be resolved relatively quickly before most players were online.
    Let's hope that we do not get this problem again.

@Woolenthreads
    Playing AD or DC?
    Not in this life!
    For the Pact! :p

Before I play a Smurf or a banana, I get rather hello kitty , the big island fun!
    Fun aside , thanks for the information on how to bypass the problem.

I have 16 characters, 2 EP on EU, 3 EP on NA. I have 2 AD on NA and 3 AD on EU. I have 3 imperials in DC on NA and a character of each DC race on EU. My favourite character is an EP Argonian Templar on NA. None of my characters are VR.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
    Options
  • LorDrek
    LorDrek
    ✭✭✭
    A week ago , I do not have the portal in the game , so do not get any dungeon , and before that worked seven months , but by the ZOS is an error on my computer.

Imperial DK stamDPS, Nord DK magTANK
    YDoA CZ/SK Guild
    @LorDrek
    Options
  • hutchinsonhatch
    hutchinsonhatch
    ✭✭✭

I have 16 characters, 2 EP on EU, 3 EP on NA. I have 2 AD on NA and 3 AD on EU. I have 3 imperials in DC on NA and a character of each DC race on EU. My favourite character is an EP Argonian Templar on NA. None of my characters are VR.

Am I correct to assume you are playing from the Euro-zone? If so, how well does connecting to the US-server work?
    Options
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭

Am I correct to assume you are playing from the Euro-zone? If so, how well does connecting to the US-server work?

Australia. The NA server is a much better connection for me. The EU server connection desyncs too often, it appears mostly from general web traffic across Europe, so I only play the EU server on the weekend when I can play during the european sleep cycle. Of course that might be a mere correlation and I might be fine playing during european peak time.

# Edit: I'm not having connection issues with Elite: Dangerous yet so that backs the idea that the desyncing merely has a temporal correlation with the european daylight/evening period.
    Edited by Woolenthreads on December 8, 2014 11:09PM

Options