Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Holiday Deals in the Bethesda Store"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for "Holiday Deals in the Bethesda Store."

Be sure to take advantage of the exciting discounts taking place now in the Bethesda Store, just in time for the holidays!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone having problems with the coupon code? When I enter it on the cart screen I receive the message 'Coupon code "25BETH14" is not valid.'
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @lonewolf26 - Are you going to the Bethesda Store and getting that error? What items are you trying to purchase?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad the Guar Plush is still out of stock... :(
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Code worked on Ouroboros t-shirt, but not Mudcrab.
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lonewolf26 - Are you going to the Bethesda Store and getting that error? What items are you trying to purchase?
    I attempted to purchase the Mudcrab plush.
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I purchased my Mudcrab Plush November 15th and still waiting for it to be shipped. Got an email from them about a strike at the San Diego shipyards that is holding it up.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alright, I know just what to get...
    Faunter wrote: »

:neutral_face:
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just tried to order 3 items to be shipped to Australia and the shipping comes to $113.50 and not $15.

Is the flat $15 only for some items?

Edit. I noticed some fine print on the website that said the rates did not apply to art work. I don't consider what I was trying to buy to be artwork (the bag and two books).

I tried to take the order down to one item and the shipping was still $46.75. It is these types of shipping costs which have been the reason why I have not bought things from the store before. I can live with a flat $15 US but when shipping is sometimes 3 times the price of the item I'm trying to buy it is just too much.

Can you let me know before the cut off day for the sale please? @ZOS_JasonLeavey or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by Curragraigue on December 6, 2014 11:38AM
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Jinazai
    Jinazai
    ✭✭✭
    Discount doesnt work for pre-order items?
    If i can endure the inane prattle in chat, I can survive your assuredly erudite eluciations. Proceed.
  • Arkhaniir
    Arkhaniir
    ✭✭✭
    Coupon code doesn't work for Mudcrab Plush for some reason. I'm still buying it alongside with Ouroboros leather wallet. I'm guessing its because it contains a DLC Pet or something but I don't know.

Question: Does shipping deals are also special to 7th December or are they permanent?
    Edited by Arkhaniir on December 7, 2014 3:14AM
    Once a Tank, always a Tank.

Host of Tales of Tamriel Podcast, Steward of The Dungeon Crawler Network
    Twitter: @Arkhaniir
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faunter wrote: »

I want the guar too. I also missed out on the dog.

Edited by Ysne58 on December 7, 2014 4:48AM
  • gtirwb17_ESO
    gtirwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven

Hi,

Same issue as someone above on postage. front page says flat fee international $us15 and I order one item and postage is a whopping $105.00

Edit. I noticed some fine print on the website that said the rates did not apply to art work. I don't consider what I was trying to buy to be artwork.

It is these types of shipping costs which have been the reason why I have not bought things from the store before. I can live with a flat $15 US but when shipping is sometimes as much as the item I'm trying to buy it is just too much.

Can you let me know before the cut off day for the sale please?
    I just tried to order 3 items to be shipped to Australia and the shipping comes to $113.50 and not $15.

Edit. I noticed some fine print on the website that said the rates did not apply to art work. I don't consider what I was trying to buy to be artwork (the bag and two books).

I tried to take the order down to one item and the shipping was still $46.75. It is these types of shipping costs which have been the reason why I have not bought things from the store before. I can live with a flat $15 US but when shipping is sometimes 3 times the price of the item I'm trying to buy it is just too much.

Can you let me know before the cut off day for the sale please? @ZOS_JasonLeavey or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Hi,

Same issue as someone above on postage. front page says flat fee international $us15 and I order one item and postage is a whopping $105.00

It is these types of shipping costs which have been the reason why I have not bought things from the store before. I can live with a flat $15 US but when shipping is sometimes as much as the item I'm trying to buy it is just too much.

Can you let me know before the cut off day for the sale please?
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't get a response from you guys or from the store before the sale ended, I appreciate that it was the weekend and would have been surprised if I had got the response before but that does mean I didn't get to buy anything during the sale.

Is it possible to have the issue of international postage addressed and then do the sale again for those of us who weren't willing to pay the inconsistent postage costs not knowing whether they were right or wrong?
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs