Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A new guild for solo players [EU]

Alek73
Alek73
Soul Shriven
I am forming a guild on the EU server. It starts now as the Adventurers of Daggerfall, but would be in all the factions if there are interested players. Please, let me know here or in the game if you want to join - there are no requirements except that our profile suits you.

This is mainly for solo players or players who already play with their usual group. The guild is there so that we can have access to guild features (heraldry, trading) and to make it easier for you to find players for the times when playing solo is not enough. Also, there would be a chance to play in Cyrodiil or to role-play, but only if and when you like. So, there are no requirements to join except that you don't spoil this idea for the other members.

I especially encourage the players who are similar to my profile since I know you would fit right in, but everyone else is welcome if it suits you! So, I am 40+, playing slowly, chats only when necessary, playing solo or with my wife. I am playing the ESO mainly because I always wanted the Elder Scolls to become a multi-player game, not because I wanted to play a massive PvP - although I do enjoy seeing a living world. I think that being a part of an "adventurers" guild will set up a theme and give a bit more depth to my playing. When we have access to the heraldry, I would look to set up something with a wolf or a raven theme, in dark or earthy colours - if it's possible. I would enjoy if we set up the ranks along the role-play lines, so that you can be a Scout, a Knight or a such.
  • Alek73
    Alek73
    Soul Shriven
    You can whisper me or write me an in-game mail to @Alek73
  • FastJackz
    FastJackz
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join up with your guild, I have the same play style and think it would e great... Anyway let me know if you are still looking.

Cheers,
    Chris
  • Alek73
    Alek73
    Soul Shriven
    @FastJackz‌ Of course, you are welcome to join us, adventurer! I have tried to search for you in game, but could not find you as FastJackz. Is that your handle in the game? You can whisper me @Alek73‌ ingame.
  • FastJackz
    FastJackz
    Soul Shriven
    Awesome, OK I will log in later and send you a whisper, my char name is Balguror.. Thank you :)