Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Trial weekly rewards

derpsticks
derpsticks
✭✭✭✭
I was hoping someone could post some info or screenshots of the gear that is earned from the weekly trial leaderboards.

I have never done a trial so I have no idea. I'd love to see what kind of legendary jewelry can be aquired.

Also, is DC just not big on pve? Or are all the best guilds from AD and EP? Im DC and hope there are some good pve guilds around that can compete.

Thanks.
  • Medakon
    Medakon
    ✭✭✭
    derpsticks wrote: »
    I was hoping someone could post some info or screenshots of the gear that is earned from the weekly trial leaderboards.

I have never done a trial so I have no idea. I'd love to see what kind of legendary jewelry can be aquired.

Also, is DC just not big on pve? Or are all the best guilds from AD and EP? Im DC and hope there are some good pve guilds around that can compete.

Thanks.

Hey, the loot from the weekly rewards is the sets that drops from last boss in trial, Aeather etc. Only difference is the dropped set is purple and vr 12. While the weekly reward is always yellow quality and vr 14 :smile:

Something like this, but in vr 14 :wink:

5UP8mJZ.png

Also the weapon set comes with jewelery pices 1 neck and 2 rings.

Far as I know on EU-Megaserver EP only got 1 or 2 pve guild wich are decent, AD got alot of strong pve guilds and DC not so much I think, but I might be wrong :smile:

Try to contact players on the leaderbord from ur faction and ask if you can join them, who knows maybe they let you! :smiley:
    Edited by Medakon on December 2, 2014 5:52PM
    Medakon - Legendary Super Hero Professional Assassin Nightblade from Tamriel who do different stuff B)
  • Trisstraeb14_ESO
    Well that's awfully nice especially compared to the weekly cyrodiil contribution rewards!
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sanctum Ophidia drops:

Xdnv5QS.png
    3S5C0SN.png
    7AzPRrp.png

(with random traits)
    Wololo.
  • derpsticks
    derpsticks
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the images, I've got to start doing some trials. I am a templar tank / healer hybrid. More of an off tank with off heals, good for solo. Not sure if id land a spot with my build.

I'd rather not heal so id need to find some dedicated tanking gear. Im on NA btw not EU. From the look of the leader boards DC isn't as focuses on pve. I will hopefully find some people willing to teach me.
  • Tashira_Ronin
    Tashira_Ronin
    ✭✭✭
    DC has several trials guilds but they do not do shout outs in zone, and as noted they are still working on moving up the leaders boards.

Genesis Elite
    Skooma smugglers
    Nightblade

Are the three than come to mind as 'serious' trials guilds.

Since a number of other guild including The Keg run trails but not with an aim to necessarily make the leader board.
    NA/PC/DC - played since beta
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What rank on the leaderboards do you need to be to get the weekly rewards?
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    3S5C0SN.png

Not terribly happy about the heavy attack bonuses on this set. It a much slower style of play imo. It still seems that in order to get a max build you need to conform. In this particular case conforming to using heavy attacks. Is this ZOS's way of getting players away from all using and promoting LA weaving?
    Edited by Cuyler on December 3, 2014 3:56PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]