Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Even Emperors rely solely on Snipe...

MagnusRex
MagnusRex
✭✭✭
Duel with AD Emperor of Haderus EU. All i can say is LOL

Since people dont seem to get the point of this topic ill post it here:
It's not that i should have blocked/roll dodged/used wings. this would have been the case if sound was on, wich it wasnt for reasons.

The point of this topic is the fact that people who just spam snipe from the back lines manage to get emp. that should show something as gone terribly wrong with the whole emp system (wich we already knew). On top of that when they get emp they still do exactly the same. snipe from the back lines and hide... you'd expect a bit more from the emperor at that moment. (like wiping everyone at the front lines for example)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ2hxUgpOBU&list=UUUSXZmFDZEQLynS7CF_abWA

so sad:p

Ps. i just oploaded the uneditten video, so only 720p (and i did rek him hard in the duel before this:p)
Edited by MagnusRex on December 1, 2014 8:01AM
Magnus Rex Magicka Dragonknight DC EU
Magnus Rekt U Magicka Dragonknight EP EU

KiteSquad | Fero Caedis
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was Focused Aim with Camo Hunter, neither of which are even bugged.

You let the Emperor jump you without reflect, and you could hear the arrow coming a full second before it even hit you but you stood and did nothing. You deserved to die there...
    Edited by Tripwyr on November 30, 2014 10:27PM
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

You let the Emperor jump you without reflect, and you could hear the arrow coming a full second before it even hit you but you stood and did nothing. You deserved to die there...

Lol spoken like a true arrow spammer
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    salt_range_small.jpg
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juraigr wrote: »

You realize what happened in that video was actually more powerful before the patch right?
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The DK in this video is not a good player at all. You could have rolled and or used reflect. You knew a stealth attack was coming and you did nothing about it.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • MagnusRex
    MagnusRex
    ✭✭✭
    The DK in this video is not a good player at all. You could have rolled and or used reflect. You knew a stealth attack was coming and you did nothing about it.

If the player had his sound on yes, but this wasnt the case here for certain reasons:p

The problem here is the invasion of people only using snipe snipe snipe ruining the game. If even an emperor starts hiding and sniping people from the back it should be obvious something went wrong...
    Edited by MagnusRex on November 30, 2014 11:08PM

KiteSquad | Fero Caedis
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol you were in a fight with a stealthed ranger. Perhaps if he had obliged and stood only in your mêlée so you could beat the pulp out of him you would be crowing. That snipe damage was not too huge either and you even knew it was coming !
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You stopped blocking right before the arrows hit and didn't have reflective scales up.

Also, what a waste of emperor buffs. A non-emperor can easy do 1000-1500 damage with snipe atm. :/ And since when does an emperor have to sneak around to kill 1 person?...

Sorry about the negativity, but some of the things in this video make me cringe haha.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • MagnusRex
    MagnusRex
    ✭✭✭
    You stopped blocking right before the arrows hit and didn't have reflective scales up.

Also, what a waste of emperor buffs. A non-emperor can easy do 1000-1500 damage with snipe atm. :/ And since when does an emperor have to sneak around to kill 1 person?...

Sorry about the negativity, but some of the things in this video make me cringe haha.

first part absolutely right, but had no sound on, so didnt know it was coming:p (small handicap i gave myself)

but the 2nd part is exactly the reason why i posted this:p

KiteSquad | Fero Caedis
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL

Except he didn't know when it was coming. If he spamms wings, the sniper is obviously going to wait till he runs out of magicka. Oh and roll dodging? The snipe sound is barely audible in the video and you have less than a second to react. Oh and this is supposed to be a duel, since when do people stealth for over 30 seconds for a sneak attack IN A DUEL? when they are EMPEROR??
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And dropped the block right before the arrows come. You deserved to die sry
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And this is why the 'Former Emperor' title is meaningless.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ... and that's why I don't PVP.
    Block 100% of the time or die. Thanks for that system @ZOS.
    Wololo.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »

Admit it, you dont PvP because non-scripted encounters are too difficult for you.

Congratz on your PvE accomplishments though.
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »

Admit it, you dont PvP because non-scripted encounters are too difficult for you.

Well, it's pretty obvious from the video that MagnusRex (who I suppose is somewhat experienced in PVP) had absolutely not time to recover from that succession of abilities. As soon as he dropped his shield: bang-bang-bang-DEAD.
    Now imagine a "casual" player running around on his horse, or someone who for some reason isn't even using a shield against snipers.

Does this fight look even remotely fun?
    Edited by Gyudan on November 30, 2014 11:50PM
    Wololo.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well tbh, you should never have put down your block. but i agree, its a bit lame she has to hide in stealth the entire time, WITH emp buffs.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it's pretty obvious from the video that MagnusRex (who I suppose is somewhat experienced in PVP) had absolutely not time to recover from that succession of abilities. As soon as he dropped his shield: bang-bang-bang-DEAD.
    Now imagine a "casual" player running around on his horse, or someone who for some reason isn't even using a shield against snipers.

Double camo hunter? Hes a vampire who stopped blocking against a NB who had him marked lol.....

In other words.....play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't there a 20% chance for camo hunter to proc if you're not in hide?
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't play PVP and do not know what you are talking about.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juraigr wrote: »

Except that he's correct and you are wrong. It's easy to block, dodge etc.

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

block, dodge, cc, etc etc. there are MANY counters. use your imagination.

• kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double camo hunter? Hes a vampire who stopped blocking against a NB who had him marked lol.....

Yerp very true.

I was once a vampire like you, then I took a shard proc to the knee.

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep. I'm a sorcerer, I just bolt escape away.
    Wololo.
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep. I'm a sorcerer, I just bolt escape away.
    Hey that's my strat! Break cc streak away, stack shields, streak in, find the pesky archer.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »

Yerp very true.

I was once a vampire like you, then I took a shard proc to the knee.

I Dropped vamp a good while ago got sick of getting banished and the mini-stun from shards, and when I was emp this cycle I was a werewolf haha was so fun turning from a peasant into a werewolf constantly and jumping around like crazy.

• Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    And this is why the 'Former Emperor' title is meaningless.
    okay-sad-shadow.png
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Rydik
    Rydik
    ✭✭✭✭
    All happens lesser then in 1 sec, nice... From what i see, all "pro" pvp players who uses that crap balance thing, saying that dk noob because dont use block(Oh my God! Around half second!) and reflect(Fun that same "pro" pvp players crying that reflect needs nerf everywhere and everytime), while normal and smart people understands that this is sh*t gameplay. And im not dk, im nb, but even i understand that this is sh*t. About Emperor who uses that 'thing' in duel, id say this is greatest disgrace for him as pvp player.
    Edited by Rydik on December 1, 2014 4:07AM
  • badmojo
    badmojo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Detection pot would have helped. Along with rolling, blocking, scales, or purging the mark. Or maybe not being a vamp/warewolf, camo hunter caused more damage then the snipe.
    [DC/NA]
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rydik wrote: »
    All happens lesser then in 1 sec, nice... From what i see, all "pro" pvp players who uses that crap balance thing, saying that dk noob because dont use block(Oh my God! Around half second!) and reflect(Fun that same "pro" pvp players crying that reflect needs nerf everywhere and everytime), while normal and smart people understands that this is sh*t gameplay. And im not dk, im nb, but even i understand that this is sh*t. About Emperor who uses that 'thing' in duel, id say this is greatest disgrace for him as pvp player.
    I seriously cannot understand this post for the life of me. Can someone translate this? Thank you.

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1