The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Shada's Tear - Nerfed?

sebban
sebban
✭✭✭✭
Shada's Tear seemed much easier after patch 1.2.3. Anyone know if it got nerfed, or did my team just get much better?
PC EU
Dweia Ceban - StamDK
Adara Ceban - MagBlade
Daewa Ceban - MagSorc
Tick-Tock Tormentor

Chimaira.eu

Friskyttarna.eu
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably. They've been stealth-noobifying the game every update.

Craglorn update for example severely reduced the difficulty of Darkshade's final boss (and minor changes to other bosses), nothing in notes about it.

Eventually we will all be playing barbie play house online. The complaints from the noobs will ensure this.

(Or the devs could grow some brains and add DIFFICULTY SETTINGS. So more then 1 specific type of player can enjoy all the content)
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you say things like 'grow some brains' I just think *Meh, cannot be bothered listening to you* so I cannot see why anyone else would want to do that.

I get that you are super awesome hard core perfect gamer. However, how you speak to people says a lot about the person you are.
  • Axer
    Axer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Islyn wrote: »
    When you say things like 'grow some brains' I just think *Meh, cannot be bothered listening to you* so I cannot see why anyone else would want to do that.

I get that you are super awesome hard core perfect gamer. However, how you speak to people says a lot about the person you are.

I'm speaking to a brick wall. I don't see the point of being polite to a brick wal.

If the devs actaully read and reply to the forums, then yea I wouldnt say stuff like that.

Also yea i'm not the nicest person, I never claim to be. I don't think it's at all fair or nice to judge a person character based on forum posts though, forums posts are cold, dead, emotionless pieces of text. Come chat on voice if you wanna know who I really am.
    Edited by Axer on July 3, 2014 2:27PM
    Axer. Main tank and Leader of Crush it! (NA-EP highly skilled trials guild)
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sebban wrote: »
    Shada's Tear seemed much easier after patch 1.2.3. Anyone know if it got nerfed, or did my team just get much better?

If so they did a ***-poor job, she was way too powerful for a group with two vr12s, 1 vr13 and 1 vr14...