Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No Mercy Group PvP - Open Field AD Demolition

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Am i ever going to see any of these other groups vids? Or get an 8v8 like we have asked for time and time again? Or is everyone going to keep attempting to deflect.

I'm all for the smack talk, but every once and a while people need to be reminded to put up or shut up.

I charge into you guys all day erry day when I see yall.

No fear. Death is a consequence, usually, but every delicious kill is worth that death.

And I have dined quite well with my group those few recent occasions over the last two weeks.

Also died a lot, par for the course. (except that nasty arrius postern fight where we were both obviously lagging so bad no damage was registering, that was fun i guess)
    Edited by Rylana on November 29, 2014 1:24PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run in 10 man groups and none of my members fight together. We are all spread out in a giant zerg. Oh thats our other guild aka meat shield.
  • msawwan2ub17_ESO
    msawwan2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    D Fresh wrote: »
    1v1 fight me any of you no mercy idiots

lets go son!

time and place?!

bring a camera crew, also when you get your weak ass NB handed to you I expect a formal apology that start with:

Dear MasterGamer Mrs Jones,
    I apologize for challenging forces beyond my understanding. you are clearly the best in this game and in real life. I shall become your fan girl for life. Please spank me at any chance you get because compared to you I am a scrub who cant even pose a serious challenge to you. (add more nice stuff about me and more humiliating stuff about you)
    ~~ Mrs Jones ~~
    ~~ Self-proclaimed Best Player in the game ~~
    ~~ you jelly? ~~
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You better be spamming wall of elements.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

image.png
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If not you aint pro.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    krim wrote: »
    If not you aint pro.

Pro ? Wait . You get paid to PvP ? Why was I not informed ?!

I will take this more seriously now . Show me the money !
  • msawwan2ub17_ESO
    msawwan2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

lets go son!

time and place?!

bring a camera crew, also when you get your weak ass NB handed to you I expect a formal apology that start with:

I apologize for challenging forces beyond my understanding. you are clearly the best in this game and in real life. I shall become your fan girl for life. Please spank me at any chance you get because compared to you I am a scrub who cant even pose a serious challenge to you. (add more nice stuff about me and more humiliating stuff about you)
    ~~ Mrs Jones ~~
    ~~ Self-proclaimed Best Player in the game ~~
    ~~ you jelly? ~~
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • krim
    krim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    If not you aint pro.

Dead serious?
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DShotz v MrsJones

Lets go.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    roechacca wrote: »
    If not you aint pro.

Dead serious?

I'm like so gonna stop fixing this linkage problem on my Harley N go full nerd in game so I can be VR14 now ...
    Edited by Roechacca on November 29, 2014 4:58PM
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lets go son!

time and place?!

I know the challenge wasn't directed at me, but I'll 1v1. Should be fun! ;)
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup I wanna watch XD stream it, charge 100 in game gold. All proceeds go to me.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • GhostShadows
    GhostShadows
    ✭✭✭
    And most your camps went down not from burning, but from getting used up. Plenty of blue died there. Must of been a lot of NM death then.[/quote]

i have nothing to say about the video, but this make sume sence
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One time I saw a ghost
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run in 10 man groups and none of my members fight together. We are all spread out in a giant zerg. Oh thats our other guild aka meat shield.

Can alaughrity get 8 on? We should all practice hehe
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can alaughrity get 8 on? We should all practice hehe

I'd be happy to arrange something when our core members get back. Hexspawn is on vacation for a few weeks grinding the new WoW expansion, and krim just went out of town for a couple weeks.

Reese Withoutherspoon should be starting to play a couple times/week in the next week or two as well.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That makes 4, half way!
  • Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    That makes 4, half way!

They have a killer squad for those undaunted pledges though!
    Potato Syndicate, IR, Havoc
    Ebonheart Pact, North America

Hektík - VR14 Imperial Templar
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lets go son!

time and place?!

Dear Mrs. Jones,

You are a ***....... that is all.

So you decline the challenge? lol. i guess you need your 40 closest pulsers with you, hahahahaha
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkdcQgNJHo

Let's not mess around here fellas.
    Edited by Sypher on November 30, 2014 3:22AM
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkdcQgNJHo

Let's not mess around here fellas.

Awe YU-GI-OH, I'll never admit to watching some of it
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ewww dubbed.

Only English version of an OP theme I liked was this one:

They remade this series btw. I'm not sure how I feel about it. :/
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »

lets go son!

time and place?!

Dear Mrs. Jones,

You are a ***....... that is all.

So you decline the challenge? lol. i guess you need your 40 closest pulsers with you, hahahahaha

Yeah I figured you wouldn't. hahahaa.
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    darock55 wrote: »
    No Mercy... first of all you suck. Anyone can make a video of any group beating any group. Your lack of skills is pathetic, but humerous. If myself running with The Moonlight Crew made videos, there would be so many of us beating you (which i counted 4x last evening) that it would take up so much data the internet would crash, and each and every 1 of you controlling your toons would be hunted down IRL and on internet media and be rediculed so badly, you would never EVER play another MMO.

Give it up son, just quit while your ahead... no wait, scratch that... KEEP PLAYING SO I CAN FARM YOUR AP :smiley:

Hunted down IRL? Isn't that a bit over the top, threatening violence?
  • serenenightmare
    serenenightmare
    ✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    darock55 wrote: »
    No Mercy... first of all you suck. Anyone can make a video of any group beating any group. Your lack of skills is pathetic, but humerous. If myself running with The Moonlight Crew made videos, there would be so many of us beating you (which i counted 4x last evening) that it would take up so much data the internet would crash, and each and every 1 of you controlling your toons would be hunted down IRL and on internet media and be rediculed so badly, you would never EVER play another MMO.

Give it up son, just quit while your ahead... no wait, scratch that... KEEP PLAYING SO I CAN FARM YOUR AP :smiley:

Hunted down IRL? Isn't that a bit over the top, threatening violence?

Its alright, he has a bit too much sodium in his system, he must have been in the tower we were farming...
    v14 Sorcerer: Aerendyl Merith
    Former Empress of Volendrung, first cycle.
    Former Empress of Thornblade, fourth cycle.
    v14 Templar: Aeren-chan
    v1 Dragonknight: Aelrindel Merith
    v1 Nightblade: Arendelle Merith
    No Mercy.
    Aeren Cartel, Best Drugs North America