Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Y U NO WORK IMMOVABLE!

asneakybanana
asneakybanana
✭✭✭✭✭
So recently I have noticed that immovable and both of its morphs just dont work half the time. I will have 4-5 seconds left on it and ill still be getting stunned by pretty much anything and everything. Really makes no sense as to why a skill which worked fine for the first 5 months of the game all of a sudden broke and is basically a waste of stamina since you have to block in order to not get stunned anyway. Has anyone else had problems with this?
Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
Sweat Squad
Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
609k Mag Sorc vMA
NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes. So damn annoying. Sometimes its 100% fine other times I will pop it and nothing lol, still get stunned into oblivion.
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens all the time. Just took it off my bar I find just blocking more viable tbh.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Glad it's not just me . Fix this ZOS
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to add wearing heavy armor is tough enough in this game . If any armor class needs its special to work properly it's guys and girls that dare to wear the sexy all about dat bass armor .
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it seems pretty buggy atm. Is the block bug still happening too? I haven't noticed but if so man just really hammering us hard right in the ear
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP, you forgot the proper face for this comment...

y-u-no-guy.jpg
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont forget that Talons and some other effects are 100% snares and do not count for immovable.
    Just saying.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You can cleanse off talons .
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly haven't had any issues. Remember that if you are using Unstoppable, FTC currently defaults to the maximum duration (10.4 with 7/7 heavy armor) instead of the actual duration (8 with 7/7 light or medium armor).
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mumyo wrote: »
    Dont forget that Talons and some other effects are 100% snares and do not count for immovable.
    Just saying.
    Yeah its not talons its and hard CC thats hitting me.
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    I honestly haven't had any issues. Remember that if you are using Unstoppable, FTC currently defaults to the maximum duration (10.4 with 7/7 heavy armor) instead of the actual duration (8 with 7/7 light or medium armor).
    I noticed that but even after i changed it in the user file to show the proper amount it was still off. I am getting stunned with my bats up and i pop the immovable after i use bats even tho bats is supposed to b a shorter duration and it is being used before. Im not quite sure why it happens but I did a little more testing with it and it seems certain skills are causing it not to work. Will investigate further when im not feeling awful.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Gaettusk
    Gaettusk
    ✭✭✭
    Mumyo wrote: »
    Just saying.
    Yeah its not talons its and hard CC thats hitting me.
    Tripwyr wrote: »
    I noticed that but even after i changed it in the user file to show the proper amount it was still off. I am getting stunned with my bats up and i pop the immovable after i use bats even tho bats is supposed to b a shorter duration and it is being used before. Im not quite sure why it happens but I did a little more testing with it and it seems certain skills are causing it not to work. Will investigate further when im not feeling awful.

You're supposed to be sleeping, Nyquil boy
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immovable is super buggy for me too...

But speaking of things that are broken, I got to see someone run around with my Shattering Prison... So there's that now too... I even bolted and waited to kill the player until I saw it happen twice more...
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • themizario
    themizario
    ✭✭✭
    It's NB trolling so you all get Perma feared ;)