Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Minor Suggestion that should be a easy implementation and nice change for PVP.

Hypertionb14_ESO
Hypertionb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Friendly Seige aoe circles being colored Green instead of read like Enemy Seige..

im not the only one who has had a friendly ballista shot in my general direction without me seeing it was from a friendly source and running out of the expanding red circle.
I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sure why not
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friendly Seige aoe circles being colored Green instead of read like Enemy Seige..

im not the only one who has had a friendly ballista shot in my general direction without me seeing it was from a friendly source and running out of the expanding red circle.
    Yes, that sounds like a great idea. But it should be blue, not green. Red circles and green circles are the same to people with certain forms of colour-blindness.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed and as Enodoc said blue would be a better colour.

Also can we have a way to tell negates apart? Other than when you run in nothing works and you die. :disagree:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Also can we have a way to tell negates apart? Other than when you run in nothing works and you die. :disagree:

There is a red ring around the base of enemy negates I believe. It doesn't always populate. Then again that might only be for enemy npc negates. I'll have to confirm but I'm pretty sure that's how it works
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DezIsDead wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »

There is a red ring around the base of enemy negates I believe. It doesn't always populate. Then again that might only be for enemy npc negates. I'll have to confirm but I'm pretty sure that's how it works

Thanks I will take a look next time and see if I spot it. I wasn't sure if there was a way to tell already and I was not seeing it or if there just wasn't one.
    Although it doesn't help right now with the weird particle effects error sometimes I don't see a negate at all. :disagree:
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • DezIsDead
    DezIsDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agree, I have noticed that too. I didn't know if it was just my graphics setting though. Back to the rings, I know for a fact I have sen a red ring at the base of negates I'm just not sure if it's only enemy npc negates. Also if latency gets high it doesn't always populate on enemy npc negates. Just FYI.
    Dez Is Dead vr16 AD Sorc
    Rez Dez vr16 DC sorc
    Aimer Cantentius VR16 DC NB AKA Needs Vigor
    Vanreimus Comeback DC DK
    Ihealedurmum VR8 AD temp
    Unonti VR crafting sloot
    Zoschasedawaymyfweinds EP Temp
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yellow/orange.
    Sometimes I want to stand in the green healing circle.
    Would be bad if I never got healed :)
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rune_Relic wrote: »

Yellow/orange.
    Sometimes I want to stand in the green healing circle.
    Would be bad if I never got healed :)
    Yellow is actually a good idea, as it would match well with the passive enemy glow. I didn't realise green was already taken by healing circles.
    On that note - healing circles should be changed to be more blue than they currently are so they don't get confused with red circles.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't change this please.
    Its better not to know imo.
    I'd actually prefer siege to do a small portion of friendly damage /apply negative effects and bring back oils on the floor. Also different siege shapes would be good, e.g. thin line for treb, smaller circle for ballista, large circle for catapults.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Dalglish
    Dalglish
    ✭✭✭
    Don't change this please.
    Its better not to know imo.
    I'd actually prefer siege to do a small portion of friendly damage /apply negative effects and bring back oils on the floor. Also different siege shapes would be good, e.g. thin line for treb, smaller circle for ballista, large circle for catapults.
    Friendly fire? Troll camps come to mind!

Victrix EU - EP & AD -
    Xbox EU - DalglishUK
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do like the idea of green circles and various projectiles.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, on the part of the colour-blind issues they could solve it quite easily, give people options.

Let players choose colours they want for
    Allied Siege
    Hostile Siege
    Allied AoE
    Hostile AoE

Aslo hostile negates have a red circle, I am just blind. :disagree:

• Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    to be fair, color blindness is something that can affect people from seeing blues, as well as reds and greens.

so either pick a color that is universal as "good" or let players color them themselves. (as someone above suggested)
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • MrGhosty
    MrGhosty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to know when it's friendly siege incoming and not enemy. As a NB vamp I would be running through the field with a siege at my back and see the circle and carry on only to find out it wasn't friendly. Small annoyance but seems like a relatively low impact change.
    "It is a time of strife and unrest. Armies of revenants and dark spirits manifest in every corner of Tamriel. Winters grow colder and crops fail. Mystics are plagued by nightmares and portents of doom."