The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

GM of more than one guild in game.

Ysne58
Ysne58
✭✭✭✭✭
I am GM in a guild (Aldmeri Fellowship). I am a member of another guild where the GM needs to step down (The Shadowmere Proclamation) (for Dr. Who fans who also love ESO). Is there any way to allow an exception to this rule?
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope I posted this in the correct forum.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ could you please look into this? I'd like to help keep that second guild alive if I can.
  • CaptnCreamsicle
    CaptnCreamsicle
    ✭✭✭
    Just promote one of the officers you trust in your main guild. It's not really important to have your name posted at the top as long as you have the correct permissions set for your rank.
    GM NerdSauce
    • Naltarsus - Redguard Sorcerer - Master Crafter, farmer extraordinaire
    • Captn Creamsicle - High Elf Templar - maybe healer some day
    • Catman’Creamsicle - Khajiit Nightblade - Amoral murderer/thief Stamina DPS
    • Har’vathor - Redguard Dragonknight - wanna be Stamina DPS
    • Megan Casey - Highelf Sorcerer - Magicka DPS
    • Fatty Mc’atty - Khajiit Warden (currently Sorcerer for placeholder), Stamina DPS Support
  • Tashira_Ronin
    Tashira_Ronin
    ✭✭✭
    I am gm of two guilds...one as the GL by tga the other by default...I agree with Captn. Unless you want to be changing the tabards or you are locked out from any of the other features you need... Then it gets problematic.
    NA/PC/DC - played since beta
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are both small guilds. So promoting isn't going to work.