Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will 2 new magicka skills make more stamina builds?

Kurudak
Kurudak
Soul Shriven
When it comes to avoid or break CC everything you can do is based on the usage of stamina.

I think this is one of the main reasons people choose magicka builds before stamina builds. Right now people need to save a lot of stamina for a great part of their defense.

We need an option to build our defense.
We need the option to avoid or break CC by the usage of magicka.

Give us 2 new skills, one for breaking CC and one for avoiding CC both based on the resource magicka and we will see a lot more stamina builds in the game.

Am i right ?
And the option to create defense around magicka will lead to more offensive stamina builds?
or am i wrong and people will create even more magicka builds ?
“it's wrong to be right; it's right to be wrong.”
― Paul Arden
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I BUMP this post so hard.

Im an stamina capped, medium armor Orc. I get outrunned by sorceres, because, like you say: Need to save that stamina for the damage. If I am so stupid to break out of cc, I stand there like an idiot doing nothing.. Just looking around: Hey guys.. dont bother me.. Im just waiting for some stamina ;-).

Breaking out of cc drains half the stamina bar.. I thought medium armor stamina playstyle was going to be utility like. But now it is the opposite. You cannot do anything utility things like dodging, running, blocking or cc breakout, because then you dont got the damage..
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I BUMP this post so hard.

Im an stamina capped, medium armor Orc. I get outrunned by sorceres, because, like you say: Need to save that stamina for the damage. If I am so stupid to break out of cc, I stand there like an idiot doing nothing.. Just looking around: Hey guys.. dont bother me.. Im just waiting for some stamina ;-).

Breaking out of cc drains half the stamina bar.. I thought medium armor stamina playstyle was going to be utility like. But now it is the opposite. You cannot do anything utility things like dodging, running, blocking or cc breakout, because then you dont got the damage..

One word: Arena.

;-)
  • catpower
    catpower
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see them change it where the resource pool varies based on the skill used to apply the CC.

So some CC would require magicka to break free and some stamina. Examples might be a stun from bow or 2h requires stamina to break while a stun applied by a magicka skill eats your targets magicka if they break out.

Heck they could even make blocking work the same way. Block a magic attack, use your magicka, block a physical attack use stamina.