Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please Remove "Bounty orders from Sorcalin" from the "Bounty Board" AD

Goldie
Goldie
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it just me or does that small piece of paper titled, "Bounty Orders from Sorcalin" seem to be HUGE when trying to Accept or turn in Bounty Missions?!

Every time I end up clicking on the damn piece of paper!
"Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this problem is just as important as the Nikel Namira's Rot.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripwyr wrote: »

Haha.

What I'd like to see is Zeni adding more alchemy plant spawns in the Ash-Nikel-Roebeck, Aleswell-Bleakers-Chalman, and BRK-Sejanus-Alessia corridors just to tempt people to dismount. :p
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That mushroom is the source of all the problems in this game. Fix the mushroom and you'll fix the server lag.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on November 26, 2014 6:30AM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That mushroom is the source of all the problems in this game. Fix the mushroom and you'll fix the server lag.

I agree, please do not take my above post as trolling! The Nikel Namira is an extremely important issue, as is this one.

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you target just to the right of the board, you can avoid this issue.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I agree, please do not take my above post as trolling! The Nikel Namira is an extremely important issue, as is this one.

and also that one plant under the writ sign in coldharbour, nerf the signs zos

rip decibel
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its stinkhorn on Haderus!
  • Mountain_Dewed
    Mountain_Dewed
    ✭✭✭
    I followed the roots and it lead me to the Promise land!

BTW: it changes every time I see it.
    Edited by Mountain_Dewed on November 26, 2014 12:33PM
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »

Haha.

What I'd like to see is Zeni adding more alchemy plant spawns in the Ash-Nikel-Roebeck, Aleswell-Bleakers-Chalman, and BRK-Sejanus-Alessia corridors just to tempt people to dismount. :p

More Alchemy nodes; end-game crafting material nodes; make half of the nodes in Cyrodiil those nifty lush double-nodes that come from the Survey rewards for crafting writs; Add a new Trait to game but make the trait stone available only in Cyrodiil like how Nirncrux is only available in Craglorn.
    End up with hundreds of posts complaining about getting ganked in Cyrodiil and not having an option to harvest while hiding from PvP.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Mountain_Dewed
    Mountain_Dewed
    ✭✭✭
    I agree this is a small pain but please don't give them anything else to work on.

Well, except maybe send a mod into watch some of these uhm, players, play, I guess you could call it? These mods they use are getting out of hand and they don't even hide them anymore. Why would they need to?
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree this is a small pain but please don't give them anything else to work on.

Well, except maybe send a mod into watch some of these uhm, players, play, I guess you could call it? These mods they use are getting out of hand and they don't even hide them anymore. Why would they need to?

What?

Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer