The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Fastest way to level up undaunted?

Darthryan
Darthryan
✭✭✭
Any suggestions? Group up with people and run or maybe have a level 10 be leader and grind bc? Any ideas?
  • Darthryan
    Darthryan
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean from scratch or if you already got the achievements before 1.5 and need to get from 5 to 7 now?
    Normally the best way is to get as many achievements as you can, so just get a group and run every dungeon. Then I'd just do daily pledges. I don't think grinding a low level dungeon will help, it does count towards damage/block/heal achievements but with enemies having so little health they will take forever...
  • Darthryan
    Darthryan
    ✭✭✭
    @Rosveen‌ thx for the info. I was hoping I could just grind something solo. I'm currently at level 3 so I got a ways to go.
  • KenjiJU
    KenjiJU
    ✭✭✭
    There's an achievement under Character -> Guilds that'll give you 30 points if you haven't done it - This One's On Me.
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    The only way to level up the Undaunted skill line is to do achievements related to dungeons and the Undaunted daily pledges. If you don't feel like grinding out all of those achievements at once I would suggest just sticking with the pledges since those should also net you a ton of experience through the skill line at a steady pace.
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix
  • shiva7663
    shiva7663
    ✭✭✭
    Is it practical to expect to complete a pledge run solo?
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    You need a group for pledges.
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"buying drinks for all undaunted members" yelds some points

Edited by Gilvoth on November 19, 2014 4:19AM
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Repeating low level dungeons won't help your rep as much as doing all of the group dungeons.

You get about 50 points + Skill Point per completion of each. Takes much longer to get things like Damage Dealer, etc.

Besides, you'll get the side achievements (including the ones for killing x # of critters in a particular dungeon) just by doing the dungeon content.
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS