The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[EU][AD] LF someone to craft me 9 Trait Twice Born Star Set.

Iduyenn
Iduyenn
✭✭✭✭
Hello

I am looking for someone who can craft me the following seteitems of the "Twice-Born-Star" Set.

Level: Veteran 14
Style: Imperial (sword- daedric)
Traits: All Divine

Hands: Medium armor
Pants: Heavy armor
Chest: Heavy armor
Shield: (Imperial- divine)
Sword: Defending (If possible Daedric)

Please; If you want more than 5k per item, dont bother to whisper me. I dont have a lot of cash and need it to buy upgrade materials.
I know... it took you a lot of effort to research and aquire nirnhooned stuff. And now you feel the need to cash in.

Just see it, as an investment in a Tank who wants to go new ways and will eventually help you one day in a random group...

If you are ok with it. Just post here which item you craft and send me per cod (I pay cod). This way, there is no item crafted twice.

If i hear nothing, i guess i will have to wait for a while until the prices are lower.

Thanks anyway and cheers

Iduyenn
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Contact me ingame, I can craft everything in your list. @Gyudan

Crafting requests aren't the objective of this part of the forum though. It would be nice to have someplace dedicated to trading other than reddit or TamrielFoundry or other outside forums.
    I'm sure many players are looking for the new set but can't find anyone to craft it because of that lack of advertising. I'm not ready to spam Craglorn all day with text messages to fill that demand.
    Wololo.
  • Iduyenn
    Iduyenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey @‌Gyudan

That would be awsome! But as i take it from your footnote, you are Daggerfall Convenant.
    Perhaps its possible laundring it trough an auctionguild?

I will whisper to you as soon i get online. Looking forward to it.

Greetings

Iduyenn
    Edited by Iduyenn on November 24, 2014 2:28PM