Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Temp in the need of help

bosmern_ESO
bosmern_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone, I'm trying to decide what I should use for my second weapon. I want to be a more stamina build Templar and have no idea which stamina weapon I want. I like them all equally and I'm pretty experienced with everything.

What would you guys/gals think is best stamina weapon for a temp (Anything but 2h, I use 2h on my two other characters).
~Thallen~
  • catpower
    catpower
    ✭✭✭
    I found dual wield and 1 hand shield to be very solid.

DW for aoe damage, flurry for dps, or sparks for extra protection (causes miss chance, pairs with blinding flashes nicely).

1 hand shield is awesome for bosses (debuffs) or when you need the better block.

My armor is full medium, health and stamina enchants.

Now I am raising 2h and bow, same armor. I really just haven't gotten into bow, but I will stick with it a bit more. 2h seems nice though.

The only thing I missed with DW and 1HS was range although flying blade in the DW line is not bad.
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    catpower wrote: »
    I found dual wield and 1 hand shield to be very solid.

DW for aoe damage, flurry for dps, or sparks for extra protection (causes miss chance, pairs with blinding flashes nicely).

1 hand shield is awesome for bosses (debuffs) or when you need the better block.

My armor is full medium, health and stamina enchants.

Now I am raising 2h and bow, same armor. I really just haven't gotten into bow, but I will stick with it a bit more. 2h seems nice though.

The only thing I missed with DW and 1HS was range although flying blade in the DW line is not bad.

Thinking about it, shield and duels sounds like a very good combo, I'm defiantly gonna have to try it out. Thanks for the info!
    ~Thallen~