The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

GreyWolves get Veteran City of Ash Deadly Assassin (speed run)

• manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You don't paraphrase something by rewriting things to slant your opinion.
    Also others is essentially just you. Even though you say greywolves like some organization you are really only talking with two people. (With the exception of my one comment that did not involve you)
    Greywolves: look at how awesome we are clearing something that the rest of you have been farming for weeks

reality
    Koga wrote: »
    Just wanted to share the video for those that are still trying to find where to shave off a few minutes.

Others: sorry guys but thats not really something worth boasting about. Maybe try use evil hunter and spell sym

reality
    Um? Who doesn't have that achievement by now.... .

yea its difficult if at least one DD does suck that hard. i mean dps and "rotation" is a joke, sorry.

greywolves: spell sym! Ha. No one uses spell sym in vet dungeons. Noob. People die and stuff. Healer cant keep up. Only noobs who cant manage their magicka use spell sym.

reality
    manny254 wrote: »
    First off, ditch Crystal Frag for Evil Hunter in the Fighter's Guild line. The whole place is undead/daedra. Second, put Spell Symmetry on your bar.

Those 2 changes alone will greatly improve your dps in there and your clear time.

Everything you say is ignored the instant you say spell symmetry to someone who primarily does vet dungeons.

I would finish but I have leave in a few minutes. Anyway the rest of the conversations are all opinion, and if you can't see how you come off as an *expletive* you have a large amount of problems.
    - Mojican
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Pot calling kettle black" - I felt as if I was calling you out on your 'party pooper' comment and then you calling me out for calling you out. Not sure if that's really how "pot calling kettle black" works, but I have no qualms with you thinking I've been short with you. I know I have and that's because your initial post (and the other post by Kai (he's the only other one that was the "other" as the others actually were nice about what they had to say) were kind of jerkish posts. I guess I felt little need to be nice to people not being nice to me.

If we wanna chalk it up to internet and things being interpreted wrong, then so be it. I'm fine with that. But I don't think you should pop in and be like "big deal" when a group is happy they did something that probably a very small percentage of actual players have done (even from your words it sounds like you haven't gotten around to it yet).
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • jeeves3krwb17_ESO
    jeeves3krwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ive done it and most of the people I know have which I why I brought in the 'party pooper' atmosphere. I'll agree it reads jerkish, and accept that.

All posts after that have been really about spell sym and defending its use on the back drop of been told im an inexperienced and I need to post proof because i dont know what im talkingabout, despite others also saying how good spell sym is, and only greywolves posters disagree

this thread was destined to fail in my eyes anyway. Posting something that isnt considered worthy of even talking about to a lot of people (subjective I know) on a public forums will always end like this. Especially when the originators keep harping on about others not having done it so dont deserve to talk until they post a SS loI. I suppose though that after you throw your epeen on the table by posing a video, there is no going back now is there.

suppose the rule is, post something on forums = better be ready to get defensive.
    Edited by jeeves3krwb17_ESO on November 21, 2014 1:02AM
    Drake Silvermane - Dunmer Templar - Flawless - Former Emperor

WTB - ping below 350.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "suppose the rule is, post something on forums = better be ready to get defensive. "

You are right.
    Unfortunately, it's because of attitudes like yours.

Also: for the 3rd time, I said you come across as inexperienced by the way you are acting, but that you don't seem like you are looking at your accomplishments.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Um? Who doesn't have that achievement by now.... most people I know have had that place on sub 30min farm runs for the boss helm since a week or so after release.....

Some of the runs are even hard mode, speed, deathless runs lol :).

Well the easier way to complete VR City of Ash is to actually do the HM ^^.

Then again, gotta agree that there is prolly not too much reason for any hype around this. Ain't like some of us got all the achievement (except 50 colossus kills) the same night 1.5 was released ;).

In any case GG for the kill I guess.
    Edited by TehMagnus on November 21, 2014 9:21AM
  • TormodoftheNorth
    TormodoftheNorth
    Soul Shriven

[/quote]

I Spell Symmetry every round of Veteran DSA as a Sorc healer. We full clear with ease and one shot the last boss every time because of one simple fact: Spell Symmetry. I can safely say that single ability makes clearing anything immensely easier and makes every run more time efficient.

Don't hate until you try it.
    Just wanted to add that this is not me boasting. I hate boasting with a passion, especially on forums. This is me proving a point as clearly as possible since there is a crazy amount of damage that goes out to groups in Veteran DSA.[/quote]

Im curious as to how well a sorc healer works at endgame? No disrespect but ive been wondering and have never looked at a build but it seems like it would be difficult without some of the templar skills