The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Good work Zeni!

Spectrasoul
Spectrasoul
✭✭✭
Just been to Aetherian Archive for the first time. (Big woop) I've never done a trial on here before and rarely grouped up either. Luckily I joined a nice friendly guild who didn't mind my inexperience and were kind enough to help with tactics.

Anyway, the point is that I absolutely loved this raid / trial or whatever you want to call it. I used to be a hardcore raider in WoW - that's not to say I'm comparing the two, but it's the only other MMO I've played - never thought I'd get that feeling of epicness with another game but this has totally changed my mind.

The tactics weren't mind blowing, it's the entry level raid so they shouldn't be. The graphics and aesthetics were stunning, really breathtaking. And the one thing hardest to create in my opinion: Atmosphere. The whole atmosphere of the place felt truly epic.

Zeni gets a lot of hate and criticism on here but personally I believe they are due some praise. I absolutely loved my first taste of "endgame" PvE and I can't wait to explore the rest. Excellent work! Despite all the whining and moaning some people really enjoy the game and find it a joy to play. :)
Edited by Spectrasoul on October 5, 2014 11:30PM
  • jkirchner71ub17_ESO2
    Lets just hope this isn't it for raids for a while because I haven't seen one hint of a new one yet in the "road ahead" discussions by the devs. They have a boatload of cool systems on the way but having some "new" end game to run in with all these new systems would be nice and I'm not talking a re-mastered Wayrest Sewers or Fungal Grotto. *crosses fingers for Blackreach as a zone.
    MAIN
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Torroch, VR14 Orc DK Rank 22, Officer in Maelstrom
    Once again looking for an organized PvP guild to join - viva la Venatus

NON-PvP Alts
    Ebonheart Pact
    Torach, VR12 Orc Sorcerer, GM House of the Tamriel Ten
    Torrach, VR8 Orc Templar, House of the Tamriel Ten (older brother of Torach)